Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG B63S-700 6×6 by Brabus

Bloop

Renowned car customizer Brabus unveiled their latest project, the beastly Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG B63S-700 6×6. The off-road machine delivers a whopping 700 hp and 708 lb.-ft. of torque thanks to the 5.5-liter, twin turbo-charged V8 engine. The massive six-wheeler weighs in at just under four tons yet can still get to 62 mph in 7.4 seconds, in large part due to the new turbochargers and exhaust system.

Aesthetic details include plenty of carbon fiber and chrome accents found throughout the body, while the interior receives a fiery red Mastik leather/Alcantara combination. Like most car news this week, the monster is expected to be officially unveiled at this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show. No definite pricing as of yet but you can be sure to drop well into the six-figure range for this custom job.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/09/10/brabus-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-b63s-700-6x6/

brabus-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-b63s-700-6x6-01.jpg

brabus-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-b63s-700-6x6-02.jpg

brabus-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-b63s-700-6x6-03.jpg

brabus-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-b63s-700-6x6-04.jpg

brabus-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-b63s-700-6x6-05.jpg

brabus-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-b63s-700-6x6-06.jpg

brabus-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-b63s-700-6x6-07.jpg

brabus-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-b63s-700-6x6-08.jpg

Love the truck. Perfect for that Zombie Apocalypse thingy.

Not digging the red interior - It would make me road rage going to Church!!!

L'interieur en cuir noir+console en fibre rouge serais sweet en criss.

Criss que les ailes sont laides.

Y vont vendre ça 300 000$ pi y sont meme pas foutu de mettre un winch en avant pi en arriere.

Le plancher est tu vraiment recouvert de cuir?

As ridiculous as this thing is, and as hard as that interior would be on my eyes, I quite like it..

Zombie Apocalypse vehicle indeed...just strap a few weapons to that bad boy and you're set.

She rides "shotgun" with her leg out the window...
rose.jpg

Brabus qui abuse encore une fois. J'adore ! J'suis surpris qu'ils aient pas mis leurs V12 Twin-turbo de 1000 hp

je me suis dit la meme chose pour le plancher !!! .. l'Exterieur est hot , il menque juste la winch mais l'interieur est a chier .... stun 6x6 .... spas pour ce promener relaxe pis ce montré en ville et montré son gros luxe !!! ..sais fait pour jouer dans bouette !!

L'interieur en cuir noir+console en fibre rouge serais sweet en criss.

Criss que les ailes sont laides.

Y vont vendre ça 300 000$ pi y sont meme pas foutu de mettre un winch en avant pi en arriere.

Le plancher est tu vraiment recouvert de cuir?

Back