Okay guys, shit just hit the fan with Uber and Black lives matter.

Tu peux tu demander a ce que ton livreur sois noir aussi?

Si y'a un homme blanc raciste qui a la chance de magouiller la bouffe entre les deux points, j'trouve que c'est un risque trop important. Sans compter qu'un homme blanc pourrait s'enrichir sur le dos de cette initiative.

Parce qu'on sait que les banques vont avoir refuser / offert un taux exhorbitant a un homme noir qui veux devenir livreur si il essayait de financer une yaris 2015. Ça ne fais que perpetuer le cycle!

J'voudrais aussi que le livreur sois un homme étant donné qu'ils sont sur-representé dans le système correctionel. Et préférence pour une minorité en terme d'orientation sexuelle, parce qu'on sait que l'homosexualité est punissable par la mort dans certaines regions du monde.

Fuck que c'est empowering d'être woke, checker moi toute les bonnes idées tout d'un coup.

Last edited:
Virtue signaling out of control. Expecting a bank to forgive all mortgage payments of black customers. It's that insane right now.

Loool

How is this right?

So if it's done for white people that racist...do it for blacks! That's fighting racism..

Is there something I'm not getting?

Loool

How is this right?

So if it's done for white people that racist...do it for blacks! That's fighting racism..

Is there something I'm not getting?

Anything but unbridled enthusiasm at such great ideas is thought crime. You should be ashamed for who you are (or aren't) and what you've done (or have not).

One cannot acknowledge history without praising half-baked initiatives from a corporation like Uber. It is known.

Maybe they could do like one of reddit's founders and step down so a black person can take their place. Now, we'd know they're for real or something.

Virtue signaling out of control. Expecting a bank to forgive all mortgage payments of black customers. It's that insane right now.

I've read about a $14 trillion settlement. That would be akin to $350 000 lump sump payments to every black american as "reparation"
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...trillion-in-slavery-reparations/#6b4c1dc3a899

That wouldn't possibly have any effects on affordability for houses and vehicles for whoever doesn't get a nice payout.

I mean, really, what they need is more access to education, healthcare, social services and employment (for all people) but why not make up numbers and try to go for wealth transfer instead to a subset of people instead. Because lotto winners do so well at managing their newly acquired wealth!

The activists are going to be disappointed when they find out the system is giving them a platform so people can feel better about themselves and a distraction from covid /unemployment.

The system at large isn't looking for new paradoxes, it's looking at perpetuating itself. You won't get 290 000 000 Americans to agree to cutting 40 000 000 people a check.

Humans and corporations aren't that selfless. The more outlandish these claims are, the easier it will be to divide / mobilize people against it. They're going at this the wrong way.

Last edited:
Its simple,only for attention and money

"Oh shit,uber eats doesnt seems racist,im gonna buy from them"

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Wow j'en reviens juste pas.

Ils vont mettre un ordre de priorité pour l'attribution des conducteurs Noirs > Femme > Immigrant > Blanc

I'm curious to how many of these businesses make up their current selection.

If it's only 5%, it's an easy way to virtue signal with minimal losses.

Wow j'en reviens juste pas.

Ils vont mettre un ordre de priorité pour l'attribution des conducteurs Noirs > Femme > Immigrant > Blanc

As an immigrant I'm offended. white women have it easier than me. Actually anyone that's born here has it easier. Immigrants > then you figure out the rest.
I'm more marginalized than anyone, even gingers!

Its simple,only for attention and money

"Oh shit,uber eats doesnt seems racist,im gonna buy from them"

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Except I feel like we're getting to a point where normal people are getting so tired of this super woke shit it'll end up backfiring when the silent majority stops supporting them. Sure there will be the feckless people who don't care either way but others won't go shout on social media, they'll just stop using the services.

Plus tôt cette semaine j'ai vu cet article https://www.lapresse.ca/affaires/2020-06-02/le-lumineux-panier-noir

Ben oui. Un article parlant d'un mouvement pour encourager les entreprises appartenant a des noirs seulement. Même le ''Panier bleu'' était tout fier de relayer l'article.

Criss. Le racisme, m'essemble ca va dans un sens comme de l'autre. On s'entend qu'un article ''cliquer ici pour encourager des entrepreneurs blancs seulement'' ne passerait jamais et c'est normal, alors pourquoi c'est ok pour ce genre de chose ?

https://globalnews.ca/news/7032613/reddit-cofounder-resigns/

The Co-founder of reddit.com resigns so hopefully a black person can take his place, wow.

That guy is Serena Williams's husband. He's a millionaire married to quasi bilionaire. Virtue signaling at it's finest.

Criss. Le racisme, m'essemble ca va dans un sens comme de l'autre. On s'entend qu'un article ''cliquer ici pour encourager des entrepreneurs blancs seulement'' ne passerait jamais et c'est normal, alors pourquoi c'est ok pour ce genre de chose ?

Raciste systémique + privilège blanc.

je sais je sais im being sarcastic.

This whole protests shit for BLM was really blown out of proportion. It should have been directed against police brutality. We had two months of Covid 19 as a news topic so we needed something fresh, now the hot news story of the summer will be BLM movements.

I'm no where near a racist, but these guys are 100% right.

Back