Major Pig Infestation on St-Charles (West Island)

250Rocket

At least 5 pig mobiles on both St-Charles North and South on the 40 overpass.

Don't get robbed and F*ck the Police.

That is all.

they've been out in force for the past few days in the west tax collecting

Tell me about it. I'd have nothing but respect if they were patrolling at night keeping our neighborhoods safe thwarting thefts and criminal acts with their presence but instead they pick the most open, least pedestrian traveled area of St-Charles at 11:00 at night to conduct a speed trap operation. Heck at first with so many cop cars I thought it was an alcohol checkpoint (which I would respect too) until I saw the laser speed guns. :squintfin SPVM, you bunch of money grabbing pricks.

I will abstain myself from posting in this thread because there has already been a lot of threads on the same subject recently, it only frustrates me to read this kind of shit and it won't change anything just because we keep complaining about it.

I think they're at every light cause they're making sure they stay green for all of the 18 wheelers and traffic going through due to the exit leading to the 40 West being closed for construction (the one next to the colisee). I was just there at like 1:30 am trying to take the 40 but it just makes you take st charles then to the 20 lol

I think they're at every light cause they're making sure they stay green for all of the 18 wheelers and traffic going through due to the exit leading to the 40 West being closed for construction (the one next to the colisee). I was just there at like 1:30 am trying to take the 40 but it just makes you take st charles then to the 20 lol

You are right in that one cop was at the light junction box but the rest were capitalizing on the green lights.

Anyway, mods, you can delete this thread. It was intended to warn my fellow members last night... the rant was a byproduct.

stupid thread..

You are warning people about cops so they dont speed and dont cross red lights ??
So if cops are not there its ok to speed an pass red lights ???

You shouldn't drive recklessly at all times.

Cops are EVERYwhere especially after the ''circulation'' unit that was created for traffic violations.

Every intersection from the 40 to the 20 had a unit last night. This was to keep the flow of traffic moving from the closed 40. So they are out HELPING you get where your going faster. I watched a EVO with a nice loud exhaust role by 3 diff intersections doing 70 (in a 50) and they didn't blink. I don't often appreciate the cops, but in cases like this St. Charles could of been a complete parking lot last night without them (along with the downtown core the last few weeks).

Things missing from the SPVM (specifically, SQ seems to be less problematic)

-Missing people squad

-Crimes against children squad

-Economical crimes squad (otherwise every witness on CharbonnnnnooooooOOOOO! would be in jail)

-Racism squad (otherwise baldie Brule who wrote and published a book titled ANGLAID! would be in jail for hate-crime)

-Street theft squad

-Home invasion prevention squad

But they do have a language police squad and a "we'll give tickets to PEDESTRIANS because brown envelopes are expensive..." squad.

of course

but you have to do a complete stop, watch both side of the street twice, make sure there are no cops hidden two blocks away, that there are no pedestrian crossing, no cars coming in the opposite direction, etc. Basically like you would do when going through a regular stop. What so dangerous about that ? 50% of the red lights could be replaced with stop signs or yellow flashing lights anyway

-Missing people squad

-Economical crimes squad (otherwise every witness on CharbonnnnnooooooOOOOO! would be in jail)

-Racism squad (otherwise baldie Brule who wrote and published a book titled ANGLAID! would be in jail for hate-crime)

-Street theft squad

But they do have a language police squad and a "we'll give tickets to PEDESTRIANS because brown envelopes are expensive..." squad.

Crime de Haine. Plutôt la liberté d'expression.

of course

but you have to do a complete stop, watch both side of the street twice, make sure there are no cops hidden two blocks away, that there are no pedestrian crossing, no cars coming in the opposite direction, etc. Basically like you would do when going through a regular stop. What so dangerous about that ? 50% of the red lights could be replaced with stop signs or yellow flashing lights anyway

After 22:30 I agree. The thing is that at that time of night unless you're incredibly bad lucked, your chances of getting caught running a red light in a remote/quiet area are next to 0.

I guess you should ask parents of children who were killed by speeders and reckless drivers if this type of enforcement is effective.

Personally speaking as I have matured in life I drive more carefully and getting speeding tickets was one of the reasons I have slowed down. If a few speeding tickets nail some ti-counes and teaches a few lessons, I am all for it.

Tell me about it. I'd have nothing but respect if they were patrolling at night keeping our neighborhoods safe thwarting thefts and criminal acts with their presence but instead they pick the most open, least pedestrian traveled area of St-Charles at 11:00 at night to conduct a speed trap operation. Heck at first with so many cop cars I thought it was an alcohol checkpoint (which I would respect too) until I saw the laser speed guns. :squintfin SPVM, you bunch of money grabbing pricks.

Wow amazing that half the "squads" you mentioned I have worked with in the last 6 months, especially crimes against children (Moralité/Vice). Lots of informed people on MR!

-Missing people squad

-Street theft squad

Wow amazing that half the "squads" you mentioned I have worked with in the last 6 months, especially crimes against children (Moralité/Vice). Lots of informed people on MR!

RESULTS. No results? No favorable public opinion.

Look at it this way: Normal non police citizens seldom hear about the SPVM achieving a "coup" and arresting gangsters, child molestors, rapists, etc. In fact all we hear from the media is the exact opposite, even in the below article, which has nothing to do with vice/morality, the moron who ran down a suburban family was a recidivist.

I know it's not the police's job to KEEP the scum off the streets, now is it?

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/n...e=cyberpresse_lire_aussi_4700094_article_POS1

On topic, MR, consider keeping your speeding and mostly racing on the racetrack.

Watch out boys, just made a trip from sources to the east end. saw at least 25 people stopped. Cops everywhere.

Crime de Haine. Plutôt la liberté d'expression.

Dans ton contexte le parti neo-nazi serait legal. Il ne l'est pas pour bonne raison. Machin Brule devrait etre en prison avec l'autre bonhomme carnaval Mario Beaulieu. Ils pourraient se partager une belle cellule en Francais.

stupid thread..

You are warning people about cops so they dont speed and dont cross red lights ??

You shouldn't drive recklessly at all times.

Cops are EVERYwhere especially after the ''circulation'' unit that was created for traffic violations.

First of all where did I mention burning lights. You're putting words in my posts.

Second when is doing 70 in a non residential 50 zone driving recklessly. Montreal Matente much?

And if cops are not there by all mean "speed" because these slow ass limits are stuck in the 1970's when vehicular capability and safety was abysmal. If they raised the limit to 70 on the big boulevards and service roads, firstly they'd probably achieve the "85th percentile" but more importantly they'd be out of business in no time.

Lastly, I must applaud their excellent brainwashing capabilities to have gotten so many people hooked on "speed kills", how else would they have such a passive set of victims to steal from.

It's actually the rapid deceleration of your body that really does the killing and with that in mind it's more a question of speed deltas than it is outright speed. Only when there's a high probability of encountering a pedestrian/cyclist or parked car who's speed is 0 (or very close to it) that it is wise to slow down and be mindful. If there's no other car or other obstructions on the road/highway why not drive as fast as 1) The road conditions allow 2) You are comfortable going 3) The condition of your car allows. When you finally encounter a car reduce your speed to around theirs and continue in safety.

Nope, let's instead shut off our brain and listen to what the state tells you is good for you. Do a maximum of 50,70 or 100 in zone "X" or else you're worse than a child raping mass murderer who needs to donate to corruption to be taught a lesson.

Back