What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Be carefull with touchless carwash, they use acid to clean your car and it might remove the ceramic coating

ya, but my coating is pretty much chemical resistant against any PH levels.. so i am not worried about that

i neglected my car while in TO... so i see some light scratches... but i will have either mark or joey get that all fixed up come spring!

I agree the electronic handbrake is a bit of a bummer, but once you'll go AWD, you won't need it much anymore :p

also, mk4 R32 has a better change to end up as a collector, but imo the MK5 is a better an more fun car.

j'ai acheté une DV spacer lol. J'Espère c'est pas trop gossant comme bruit. Je vais installé sa au printemps et au pire revendre. Pas payer sa cher

I agree the electronic handbrake is a bit of a bummer, but once you'll go AWD, you won't need it much anymore :p

also, mk4 R32 has a better change to end up as a collector, but imo the MK5 is a better an more fun car.

Hahaha
maybe for the wife a nice MK5 Rtree.duece once her mazda3 dies but it looks like it wont, its pushing 195k and climbing

If i find a mk4 R im buying it cant windowshop all my life :)

Unded up washing her myself in my dads garage and gave a quick topper of spray-on ceramic coating

34f2f7b8650117fe2d60128399dfd037.jpg

6bda56e63121a95f98d0498125ed80e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the poor mans car wash on Saturday with all that rain
Went outside with my bucket and soap and i let the rain wash off the soap
Car was spotless untill it all forze

went on pretty easy...
now lets see with snow/rain/salt

seems to be keeping the car clean... today was the first day i drover her since i washed her...

went on pretty easy...
now lets see with snow/rain/salt

seems to be keeping the car clean... today was the first day i drover her since i washed her...

yes. I use the McGuire one (blue bottle, product smell so nice btw), and it keeps my car clean for way longer. I have a black car, so on witer time it get dirty fast,

yes. I use the McGuire one (blue bottle, product smell so nice btw), and it keeps my car clean for way longer. I have a black car, so on witer time it get dirty fast,

i have also put two coats of Turtle wax seal n shine back in october. That stuff is amazing.

You should see all the videos and reviews on that product on youtube... and its pretty much resistant to any chemical.. very impressive.

on a side note... i have to get my summer wheels from Toronto. I have two sets of wheels... one is 19" Pretoria's with tires mounted and the other is 19" cadiz with tires mounted.

i was wondering if BOTH sets would fit in my car?? lol

on a side note... i have to get my summer wheels from Toronto. I have two sets of wheels... one is 19" Pretoria's with tires mounted and the other is 19" cadiz with tires mounted.

i was wondering if BOTH sets would fit in my car?? lol

they barely fit in a Sportwagen imo, so i don't think so :p

avec des pneus c'est pas mal quand même.

J'ai deja rentré 4 x 19" et 4 x 17" dans mon sportwagen et c'était bien plein en arrière avec les bancs baissés. 2 autre aurait fitté en avant, mais ca commencais à être sketch :p

Back