Felino , Quebec-built Race car

The Overclocker

http://felinocars.com/

this car was the car that was spotted doing burnouts next to the palais des congres and for the purpose of the autoshow commercial witch u see on tv ... now i know why they did the burnout seen !

btw this car is ugly omg ..

I love the roofline on the car it is very old-school bugatti-esque, the ass is what ruins it imo

C 'est vraiment une belle tentative de créer un bon produit quebecois .MAIS a mon avis la voiture n'était pas vraiment prête a être sortie et ca manque cruellement de finition . 2 points pour l'effort

C 'est vraiment une belle tentative de créer un bon produit quebecois .MAIS a mon avis la voiture n'était pas vraiment prête a être sortie et ca manque cruellement de finition . 2 points pour l'effort

Tout comme la Pléthore... Qui était vraiment jamais proche d'être finie quand elle était exposée

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ugly car, ugly bike

felino-cb7-03-1024x681.jpg

still looks like the dildo car for the ambiguously gay duo. but good luck to them, maybe this one will not die on the track when they try to show it to investors

Look like getting to see the apex of a corner is an afterthought lol, its not like its an important part of a track\sports car :D.

It does have a FEW nice lines, but they are all merged into an unpractical bundle, plus i can tell you right now that the rear end will cause a massive vortice behind the car, causing more drag=less speed, i wonder if they've even done CFD simulation tests on the body?

Ca me rappelle les TVR, moi j'ai adoré le look
Une version un peu moins funky de body et un prix plus bas serait tres bien

Back