TOSHIBA LAPTOP HELP "system protection failure" BS!#%

Status
Not open for further replies.

showstoppa

i have this written on the screen

ALERT: SYSTEM PROTECTION FAILURE
PASSWORD:

i dont have the password and i have never put one.

i purchased this in the store but i threw away everything accidently.

is there a way to fix the problemcoz without goin to see the technician at toshiba's repair..coz i know it will be a RAPE when i get a quote.

anyway please let me know the situation.

pm me please..

million thx

Haha! Sorry but this is too obvious

"i dont have the password and i have never put one."
Hmmm...

"i purchased this in the store but i threw away everything accidently."
Ha! Never heard that one before.

"is there a way to fix the problemcoz without goin to see the technician at toshiba's repair..coz i know it will be a RAPE when i get a quote."
Translation: I'm afraid the technician could check for the serial number in the list of stolen computers

si ya vraiment un mot de passe qui block tout dont le BIOS, va p-e falloir tu change ta carte mere, et sur un portable, aussi bin en acheter un autre pour le meme prix lol

j'ai du en envoyer des probleme comme sa et faire changer la carte mere coutait plus cher que l'ordi lui meme....

i have this written on the screen

ALERT: SYSTEM PROTECTION FAILURE
PASSWORD:

i dont have the password and i have never put one.

i purchased this in the store but i threw away everything accidently.

is there a way to fix the problemcoz without goin to see the technician at toshiba's repair..coz i know it will be a RAPE when i get a quote.

anyway please let me know the situation.

pm me please..

million thx

bring it to microage repair dept and just ask the guy to check with the serial number if it's under warranty. if it isn't he can give a quote which will cost 50$ to get, and if you agree to repair it there they will deduct the 50$ off the quote. even if your laptop is stolen he wont really care.

Moi j'ai acheter mon portablesur Internet... mais il se vend au futureshop...
Un Sony Vaio sz420N et que je l'achete au futureshop, internet ou n'importe ou sa reste le meme ordi... c'est juste le prix qui diffère, les ordi au futureshop sont bin correct, cest juste leur service et garantie qui font dur

yes....because that has everything to do with his problem....

futureshop vende pas des portable avec des mot de passe, a moins que cetait un demo ou autre... ou bien que le gars a pas dit la vérité(ordi volé ou ordi trouver ou peu importe) mais jsuis sur cest pas de la faute de futureshop sa.. faut pas generaliser

futureshop vende pas des portable avec des mot de passe, a moins que cetait un demo ou autre... ou bien que le gars a pas dit la vérité(ordi volé ou ordi trouver ou peu importe) mais jsuis sur cest pas de la faute de futureshop sa.. faut pas generaliser

lol ouais cetait pas mal sarcastique ma reponse.....

si ya vraiment un mot de passe qui block tout dont le BIOS, va p-e falloir tu change ta carte mere, et sur un portable, aussi bin en acheter un autre pour le meme prix lol

j'ai du en envoyer des probleme comme sa et faire changer la carte mere coutait plus cher que l'ordi lui meme....

Toujours moyen de reseter le bios surement...

Entk, avec les vieilles cartes tavais juste a faire un court circuit LOL

Don't buy from Future Shit next time

Daam right, its all futureshops fault.
Buy the goddam warranty next time and well fix this problem.

J'aime ca voir le monde acheter des laptop, dire que la garantie c dla marde, pis une coupe de mois apres i bitch que l'ordi marche pu, pis ensuite ils chialent et disent que c'est dla faute a futureshop. C'est vrai, t'aurais du acheter le meme ordi chez best buy ou bureau en gros, le probleme ne serrait pas arrivé.

Haha! Sorry but this is too obvious

"i dont have the password and i have never put one."
Hmmm...

"i purchased this in the store but i threw away everything accidently."
Ha! Never heard that one before.

"is there a way to fix the problemcoz without goin to see the technician at toshiba's repair..coz i know it will be a RAPE when i get a quote."
Translation: I'm afraid the technician could check for the serial number in the list of stolen computers

no its not stolen at all. if i dont have the receipt ..so if they check the serial they going to fix for free if its still under the warranty without receipt?

if they have my full name attached to the serial.its fuggin awesome.
then ill go see the technicians. i thought i need a receipt for it. the laptop is under my name though..paid in store.

no its not stolen at all. if i dont have the receipt ..so if they check the serial they going to fix for free if its still under the warranty without receipt?

if they have my full name attached to the serial.its fuggin awesome.
then ill go see the technicians. i thought i need a receipt for it. the laptop is under my name though..paid in store.

Then why don't you go back where you bought your laptop ? They do have the receipt in their records. They will help you, or give you an advice on where to go.

Using a Backdoor BIOS Password
Some BIOS manufacturers implement a backdoor password. The backdoor password is a BIOS password that works, no matter what the user sets the BIOS password to. These passwords are typically used for testing and maintenance. Manufacturers typically change the backdoor BIOS passwords from time to time.

AMI Backdoor BIOS Passwords
Reported AMI backdoor BIOS passwords include A.M.I., AAAMMMIII, AMI?SW , AMI_SW, BIOS, CONDO, HEWITT RAND, LKWPETER, MI, and PASSWORD.

Award Backdoor BIOS Passwords
One reported Award backdoor BIOS password is eight spaces. Other reported Award backdoor BIOS passwords include 01322222, 589589, 589721, 595595, 598598 , ALFAROME, ALLY, ALLy, aLLY, aLLy, aPAf, award, AWARD PW, AWARD SW, AWARD?SW, AWARD_PW, AWARD_SW, AWKWARD, awkward, BIOSTAR, CONCAT, CONDO, Condo, condo, d8on, djonet, HLT, J256, J262, j262, j322, j332, J64, KDD, LKWPETER, Lkwpeter, PINT, pint, SER, SKY_FOX, SYXZ, syxz, TTPTHA, ZAAAADA, ZAAADA, ZBAAACA, and ZJAAADC.

Phoenix Backdoor BIOS Passwords
Reported Phoenix BIOS backdoor passwords include BIOS, CMOS, phoenix, and PHOENIX.

Reported BIOS backdoor passwords for other manufacturers include:

Manufacturer BIOS Password
VOBIS & IBM merlin
Dell Dell
Biostar Biostar
Compaq Compaq
Enox xo11nE
Epox central
Freetech Posterie
IWill iwill
Jetway spooml
Packard Bell bell9
QDI QDI
Siemens SKY_FOX
SOYO SY_MB
TMC BIGO
Toshiba Toshiba

Resetting a Toshiba BIOS Password
KeyDisk will reset the BIOS password on Toshiba laptops.

link here ----> KeyDisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back