Anyone pick up a Model 3 yet?

My brother offered one to his wife... Running gag is he contracted life insurance on her with himself as sole beneficiary.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

friends on the list.... he even showed me what he could configure as of right now

fully loaded model only for 65k.....and it's not even AWD... anything else is delivery in forever land

he's got the $ for it but even he is looking at it with skeptical eyes at this point.... it's his second car (has a Range Rover Diesel)....

by the time it comes with AWD + bigger battery and all the bells and whistles ... you'll be over 75k and not eligible for the 8k from government... go figure!

I'm a day one réservation holder, got the invite weeks ago but I'm waiting on AWD.

We should receive the go intil end of June and then 4-8 weeks to delivery. Pretty confident I'll have mine in September.

I also have an S reserved, I will hold it until my model 3 has actually a VIN is assigned. If its too slow I'll get the S instead but I have confidence the AWD is coming real soon in Canada as its already availar to order in the US.

Yeah, the first production model price is a rape, the AWD will be less expensive.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Je viens d'avoir un idée de malade qui serait ULTRA rentable au Quebec.

Tu installe des magnetos dans les shocks des chars électrique au Quebec. Fac a chaque fois que la suspension bouge, ca crée de l'électricité.

Tu pourrais probablement faire le métropolitain a l'infinie!

Je suis surpris que ce ne soit pas en place déjà. Probablement que c'est trop cher à produire pour le gain. Une auto, a besoin de plusieurs KW et ça ne générerait que quelques watts probablement. Peut-être quand ça va coûter moins cher.

Anyone considering a Tesla should book a few Teo Taxi rides, it will give you a good feeling of wear & tear on these vehicles. I am over 6' tall and the rear on the Model S is cramped. Seats are not comfortable and the trim doesn't feel luxurious enough for a $100K car. Given our roads, I strongly believe an extended test drive is in order on any Tesla car.

This past winter, on two occasions the Tesla X Falcon wing doors failed to open. Poor driver had to assist the opening.

I know they are Taxi's and are abused cars however the good old Mercedes E-Class (work horse of German Taxi's) is as solid as the day it exited the fab.

I know clement has ordered one and like everyone else he doesn't want the fully loaded one. Waiting for a small battery but AWD version, I guess he'll have it in 2025.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Finalement, je l'ai commandé fully loader + RWD, Red + E.auto pilot.

devrais la recevoir dans 4-6 semaines environ.

J'ai déjà croisé une noire @ terrebonne !!!

Anyone considering a Tesla should book a few Teo Taxi rides, it will give you a good feeling of wear & tear on these vehicles. I am over 6' tall and the rear on the Model S is cramped. Seats are not comfortable and the trim doesn't feel luxurious enough for a $100K car. Given our roads, I strongly believe an extended test drive is in order on any Tesla car.

This past winter, on two occasions the Tesla X Falcon wing doors failed to open. Poor driver had to assist the opening.

I know they are Taxi's and are abused cars however the good old Mercedes E-Class (work horse of German Taxi's) is as solid as the day it exited the fab.
Last model x I rode in, the "bucket" type back seat I sat in was shaking and did not feel like it was secured to the car properly. I reported it.

You also have to wait like 10 seconds before you can leave the car because of the damned automatic doors. Let me out!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Finalement, je l'ai commandé fully loader + RWD, Red + E.auto pilot.

devrais la recevoir dans 4-6 semaines environ.

J'ai déjà croisé une noire @ terrebonne !!!

post pics when you get it

mostly of the interior

really curious on your opinion after a few weeks as well

Most of the two taxis are older 70 models with old interior. First gen interior was indeed not very nice for a 100k. Tesla lended me a new P100D with with interior for three days and it really felt like a 100k+ car.

Most of the two taxis are older 70 models with old interior. First gen interior was indeed not very nice for a 100k. Tesla lended me a new P100D with with interior for three days and it really felt like a 100k+ car.

That is what you hope & expect when you dish out that kind of money. The Model S has been around for a few years and you are correct in stating that they have improved their fit & finish on that model. As far as the Model 3, when I saw it in California it doesn't look & feel premium. As the Model S, maybe it is best to wait a bit for the Model 3 until they sort out the quirks.

That is what you hope & expect when you dish out that kind of money. The Model S has been around for a few years and you are correct in stating that they have improved their fit & finish on that model. As far as the Model 3, when I saw it in California it doesn't look & feel premium. As the Model S, maybe it is best to wait a bit for the Model 3 until they sort out the quirks.
They already sorted out a couple of quirks, the interior has already been sliglthy updated, the panels gaps, etc. The beauty of such a software based car is that lots of bugs can be solved OTA like braking distance and such.

34985000_10156415101412154_2005896765437378560_n.jpg

35114545_10156415101407154_2833942850670952448_n.jpg

35077141_10156415101422154_385650933188526080_n.jpg

des 19'' , les brake arrière son aussi gros que ceux en avant , ventilé dans le centre comme un disque avant , y'a pas de clé ! c'est une carte ( comme une carte de crédit ) ou ton smartphone pour débarrer partir ton auto

y'a un mini coffre avant en dessous du hood comme une porsche et un immense coffre arrière , avec des sièges complètement rabattable a plat pour le chargement

Back