Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Tu imagine te faire convoquer pour faire parti d'un jury et être pogné à aller là 3 jours semaines pendant 6 mois :run:

J'imagine que tu est payé en conséquence? Même là tu peux pas juste te faire enlever de ta job pendant 6 mois wtf...

En plus que pour celui là y’a des implications de sécurités / leaks plus grande que la moyenne.

Probablement que 99% des cas vont être cookie cutter mais c’est tout un boulet / secret à garder pendant un bout si tu deal avec la cause de la business de trump

C’est clair que ton boss ne peux pas te mettre dehors, mais pour un overachiever ca dois être tannant de perdre le contrôle de ton équipe / tes projets pendant 6 mois.

Je me demande si l’impartialité c’est un concern pour le grand jury autant que pour un procès parce que le monde peuvent avoir des bias assez fort d’un bord comme de l’autre.

En plus que pour celui là y’a des implications de sécurités / leaks plus grande que la moyenne.

Probablement que 99% des cas vont être cookie cutter mais c’est tout un boulet / secret à garder pendant un bout si tu deal avec la cause de la business de trump

C’est clair que ton boss ne peux pas te mettre dehors, mais pour un overachiever ca dois être tannant de perdre le contrôle de ton équipe / tes projets pendant 6 mois.

Je me demande si l’impartialité c’est un concern pour le grand jury autant que pour un procès parce que le monde peuvent avoir des bias assez fort d’un bord comme de l’autre.

C'est sur que pendant 6 mois tes voisins ont tout d'un coup des jardiniers qui ressemblent à ca

f3da028a74071bb9f609e710714214ec2602b61a.jpg

The "Photo Op clearing" lie bites the dust.

Boy oh boy do these people like being wrong. That or you can recognize they fabricated lie after lie to try to bring down the Orange Man.

I gather the bigger lies will take longer for the truth to come out but they will.

The "Photo Op clearing" lie bites the dust.

Boy oh boy do these people like being wrong. That or you can recognize they fabricated lie after lie to try to bring down the Orange Man.

I gather the bigger lies will take longer for the truth to come out but they will.

They don't care, they're not apologetic about anything and they will face no consequences so they double down on the gaslighting.

Case and point:

Last edited:
Les États-Unis présentement

USA white house attack
Derek Chauvin guilty on all 3 verdict by mob rule
Black Live Matter(thug life matter)
Cops brutality(defund police?)
Dr Fauci #1 enemy of USA propaganda
China Bioweapon lab-leak conspiracy
USA #1 Covid-19 Death want China to takes responsability
Trump Chinese Virus
Critical race theory in school
USA never end mass shooting
U.S. federal judge overturns California's ban on assault weapons
Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar Compares the US and Israel to Terrorist Groups

https://twitter.com/dannydeurbina/s...ives-cheers-commentator-boxing-203600562.html

Massive chants of "WE LOVE TRUMP" and "SPEECH" erupt at the Holyfield vs Belfort fight
They do love trump

po pire comments:

I guess a large portion of the society (seems about half in the good ol’ US) sort of feels neglected by the elite. The speed at which the world is moving forward is a little too overwhelming for them and they find their identity and values under attack. Trump banked on this. He spoke their language. Not too sure what the solution is here but having a very large number of people feel this way is a real problem. Because scumbags like Trump will prey on them. The US was actually pretty late to this. Italy’s happened in the 80’s with Silvio

https://twitter.com/dannydeurbina/s...ives-cheers-commentator-boxing-203600562.html

Massive chants of "WE LOVE TRUMP" and "SPEECH" erupt at the Holyfield vs Belfort fight
They do love trump

po pire comments:

As we saw before, anything can happen, but it's pretty obvious that if things continue like now, Trump's gonna take it back in 2024, that being said, again people can hate him or not, but you have to respect the fact that he is a hard worker, he improved as politician and human (ok he's still a spoiled little bratt, but any improvement at that age in my book sais a lot) and he defintly loves his country, after all the crap that happen after he left office, hard to see americans vote for another democrat.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FB8L7kXWYAcQWyN?format=jpg&name=large

Give me money or i'll tell my followers not to vote in the next election.

I'm kind of curious, why is it that you went for the ".....or I'll tell my followers not to vote...." interpretation, again maybe that's what he meant, although, if you take 2 min to thinkm'boutit,
he's not threatening anyone with him telling his followers not to go out and vote, it's actually kind of the other way around, he's saying that if people think there's elections fraud from the democrat side, republicans wont want to vote...as would anyone if you think your vote ends up in the garbage or switched to the side and he obviously needs as many republicans to go out and vote, even if there would be fraud... so pretty sure that's not the case, I mean he's stupid, but threatening by telling your followers not to vote (support you lol) not sure about that....

again, don't know where the picture was taken or how true it is, or if it's on his website, or whatever else, in any case it's quite pathetic to say the least, on that I don't think many can disagree...

I'm kind of curious, why is it that you went for the ".....or I'll tell my followers not to vote...." .

Because that's basically what he said?

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-supporters-baffled-divided-133050856.html

This is Trump reminding the Republican Party that he still has an army of mouth breathers he can leverage. (Ie insurance policy).

It's not like he cares very much about the party itself anyways.

45 doing a bang up job of undermining the political institutions of the U.S.

So, more time has passed, Trump continues to be correct. Add 2 more to the list.

1) Statue removal. Says they will ultimately cancel Washington and Jefferson. The corporate Fake checkers, Trump is full of shit, lying as usual. 2021, NYC removes statue of Jefferson.

2) Kyle Rittenhouse. He acted is self defense. Fake checkers, that's a "lie", he murdered 3 good people. 2021, found not guilty on all counts.

Again, the way I see it, the guy is an obnoxious, pompous, self aggrandizing person, but he loves his country and can see things a mile out. When it comes to things of this nature he's like a master chess player saying Checkmate in 5. The amateur opponent and their equally incapable entourage laugh and tell him he's full of shit and then in 5 moves they realize he was correct.

Problem is, with life time is not like a chess move, you can't say exactly when it will happen.
He's not correct all the time but it's more often than not just a question of time.

Let's see what other truths the future will render as self evident.

You and the likes of you are why we are in our current predicament.

Low IQ NPCs shuffling around believing the garbage being shovelled into your minds, vehemently ignoring any sense of logic because CNN is not reporting on it.

You're right in a way, who cares about the outcome of those two specific topics but it's the context that matters. These are another 2 easy to prove cases where the establishment said Trump was full of shit when in reality he was bang on.

In reality, some of the real topics at hand include Russiagate, the stolen election and HCQ/Ivermectin as treatment. All things the Fake checkers maintain are full of shit just like they did for the statues and Rittenhouse.

Russiagate is in the lead, on it's way to being proven a lie (Trump being right, again) despite being obvious from day . I refrained from mentioning it with the others because it doesn't quite yet have a nice bow wrapped around it to be able to present it to oblivious liberals.

Then again, the likes of you will also probably just shrug it off because you fail to comprehend the magnitude of this political attack that makes Watergate look like a playground operation. The only way this doesn't make it to the history books is because the degenerates maintain power and write their account of history that's favorable to them.

Back