Genesis GV80

Vraiment beau SUV!

Genesis bénéficie d'un très beau lineup

Je suis curieux de connaitre le prix en CAD. Je ne crois pas que les allemands vont craindre le produit, mais les japonais et américains oui...

Next thing I will hear is that you guys will buy a Kia Telluride.
Is it sitting on the Same platform as Palisa... / Telluride?

Next thing I will hear is that you guys will buy a Kia Telluride.
Is it sitting on the Same platform as Palisa... / Telluride?

No; Genesis does not share a platform with Hyundai/Kia (except for the Stinger, but that too has been cheapened for the Kia). All Genesis are on RWD platforms.

Un autre calis de SUV.

C'est le seul ''calis'' de SUV de leur Lineup.

Justement, c’etait la seul marque qui n’avait aucun SUV. Il faut avoir une solide paire de couille pour lancer in branding de voiture de luxe en 2018 avec aucun VUs dans le line-up, mais en offrant des berlines RWD et manuelle

Last edited:
I think it should be around 60k-80k at most, canadian
But honestly i would take this over a 80k vw/audi or bm

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Je ne prendrais pas ça avant un X5, mais disons que je prendrais ça avant un Lincoln ou un Escalade.... (XT6)

Je ne prendrais pas ça avant un X5, mais disons que je prendrais ça avant un Lincoln ou un Escalade.... (XT6)
For me x5 and q7 is boring as heck to look at and it's same old shit over and over. At this point a fresh player like this gv80 looks more interesting. Sorry I don't have that badgewhore programming in my brain.
Cadilliac lol, the only cadilliac suv i like is escalade. Infiniti got nothing for me.

The only suv I would take over this genesis is Mercedes or maybe lexus

For me x5 and q7 is boring as heck to look at and it's same old shit over and over. At this point a fresh player like this gv80 looks more interesting. Sorry I don't have that badgewhore programming in my brain.
Cadilliac lol, the only cadilliac suv i like is escalade. Infiniti got nothing for me.

The only suv I would take over this genesis is Mercedes or maybe lexus

The XT4 is nice for a small SUV but it's priced at a weird price point and also Cadillac dealerships have disappointed me in the last year or so.

That Genesis SUV is nice - not for me as I'm done with SUVs but it's nice.

Biting my time before leasing a G70. Want to get the 3.3 AWD sport.

The XT4 is nice for a small SUV but it's priced at a weird price point and also Cadillac dealerships have disappointed me in the last year or so.

That Genesis SUV is nice - not for me as I'm done with SUVs but it's nice.

Biting my time before leasing a G70. Want to get the 3.3 AWD sport.
But weren't you always saying how you would never buy hyundai product and how shit korean brands are? What made you change your mind

But weren't you always saying how you would never buy hyundai product and how shit korean brands are? What made you change your mind

I've always said I have no problem leasing Korean cars. You drive it and when it starts falling apart your lease is up!

I've always said I have no problem leasing Korean cars. You drive it and when it starts falling apart your lease is up!

10.5 years of beating on my first gen, first year, first batch Genesis Coupe (first Genesis platform). Still running very nicely at 155k km...

10.5 years of beating on my first gen, first year, first batch Genesis Coupe (first Genesis platform). Still running very nicely at 155k km...

Good for you! Last time I had a Hyundai the bodywork around the windshield starter rusting after 2 years, so badly that the rust pushing out broke my windshield.

Glad to get rid of that I was. -Yoda

Good for you! Last time I had a Hyundai the bodywork around the windshield starter rusting after 2 years, so badly that the rust pushing out broke my windshield.

Glad to get rid of that I was. -Yoda
Ok but you still want to lease them now for 4 years i suppose? I don't get it

On parle de quel model et quelle année?

Stellar 1985.

Non pour vrai c'etait une Tiburon 2.0l. Pas pire char pour le confort mais le build quality etait poche, tous les plastiques exterieurs ont deteint apres la 1e annee. Je l'ai garde a peine plus que 2 ans.

Back