OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Quite awhile ago someone cut me off 3 times within 4 blocks with no signaling, when he stopped for a red light I was behind him, walked up to his car reached in and snapped off his signal switch yelling you do not fucking need this.... Light turned red and he drove away.

Really?
lol
Bad ass. Turn it on or yell...but snap it off....that is what I call having balls !
Do not disappoint me and tell me it was a 80 years old grandmother driving...

My dashcam wasn't recording yesterday afternoon when I was heading home - I had removed the MicroSD card to post that last video and I forgot to put it back in when I left work - and it's too bad because a woman driving a gray KIA Sportage turned right at a red light behind a white MB SUV that also turned right, except she didn't stay in the right lane - instead she cut me off as I was barreling up Don Quichotte at 60km/h, then STOPPED because there was a seagull on her lane.

The bitch. If I hadn't been paying attention I'd have rear ended her dumb looking SUV ass.

My dashcam wasn't recording yesterday afternoon when I was heading home - I had removed the MicroSD card to post that last video and I forgot to put it back in when I left work - and it's too bad because a woman driving a gray KIA Sportage turned right at a red light behind a white MB SUV that also turned right, except she didn't stay in the right lane - instead she cut me off as I was barreling up Don Quichotte at 60km/h, then STOPPED because there was a seagull on her lane.

The bitch. If I hadn't been paying attention I'd have rear ended her dumb looking SUV ass.

that one of the reason i like the wifi cam you don t need to get the card out

ps. ..for the if you hadn't been paying attention comment

you are suppose to..if not it's kind of on you

sometime its somebody doing beeing a dick sometime it's traffic jam

woin, ça l'aide pas que le chauffeur d'un truck incapable de freiner à temps a de la misère à anticiper une situation facilement envisageable...

speed differential, buddy.

en effet ca ne semble pas si problematique que ca

a moment donnée il faut aussi voir l'inverse...si les camions ne sont pas capable reagir a se qu'il y a sur la route ...devrait t'on se poser des questions

ps ... un truck ca brake quand meme pas mal c'est surprenant

en effet ca ne semble pas si problematique que ca

a moment donnée il faut aussi voir l'inverse...si les camions ne sont pas capable reagir a se qu'il y a sur la route ...devrait t'on se poser des questions

ps ... un truck ca brake quand meme pas mal c'est surprenant
Tu regardes trop la pub des camions Volvo je pense...

Deux bouffons ce matin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VurlamvMg0w

Je suis a peu pres 300 pieds en arriere d'eux - personne alentour car crack of dawn. La minivan sort d'une rue laterale ou stationnement et accelere, la BM sait deja qu'il doit aller a droite prendre le boul.St-Jean fait qu'au lieu de soit s'aligner derriere la minivan ou accelerer devant il reste la a cote comme un cretin. La van elle fait pareil.

Apres on braille qu'y a du trafic... no shit.

Tabarnakkk heavybreathing

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Found one of my old video, trucker not happy after brake check. started chasing the little subaru
I was rolling about 85 - 90 in a 70 zone. Even going into the curve to enter the 116, trucker got balls to take curve that fast.

Last edited:

The usual parking lot idiots and then a taxi driver throws plastic wrapping out of his car while entering the 20W at St-Johns rd in Pte-Claire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6emDHHNNI

Found one of my old video, trucker not happy after brake check. started chasing the little subaru
I was rolling about 85 - 90 in a 70 zone. Even going into the curve to enter the 116, trucker got balls to take curve that fast.

Moron picked on the trucker because I can put money on it that he thinks that the left lane is a passing lane even though the speed limit is 70 so it isn't. So many anger fueled incidents could be avoided if people would actually know the laws, rules, whatever. But all they can think of is that they are right and everybody else is wrong in every situation they are involved in.

Nationality of said cabbie?

Don't make me say it.

images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6emDHHNNI

Ça m'a toujours fait rire le monde qui se mettent devant les téteux de voie de gauche et qui prennent la peine de les ralentir. Nobody aint got time for that!!!

This cunt truck driver, decided he was going to make his own lane on the turcot, maybe he thought he was going to cut people off after? I gave him the wtf sign, and he yelled at me.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back