Masaker/ TruPower is a saint

285/40R18 going on a customers 350z yes we sell Nitto!
8c24bf5d3b20e36c9e9cd0fcdff9bc73.jpg
fd3ca9cc6920643f8d40e68de3a9ef9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Thanks Scott, was a pleasure to meet you.

Guys dont hesitate to contact him for all your parts, he’s the best.

Des pneus 205/55r16 dans le pas chère pour une vidange de Mazda 5 ?

Envoyé de mon LM-G850 en utilisant Tapatalk

Merci Scott
Great quick turn around especially given the time of the year! Great pricing too.

CB837C8B-B16B-4E33-B248-9F386ACDE83A.jpeg

Everyone should give Scott a shout for all automotive needs

do you have (or other member here) contact for a 2020 2500 Ram 6.4' bed, with rambox, plastic bedliner?
No I dont want linex nor carpet type liner.

had one in the 1500, cost 200$ cad , and we beat the shit out of it, and it still clean after 6 years.

tks

https://www.penda.com/product/pendaliner-bedliner-62019srx/

https://cdn.penda.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/03154938/Bed_Liner_Pendaliner.jpg
I can check tomorrow with what is available, I'll also see if I can get that exact one you posted. I'll send you a p.m, once I get an answer from my supplier. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

I have a question you might be able to answer easily, I’m looking at getting another 2021 Q5 or SQ5. The dealer tells me only 19s will fit the SQ5 for winter tires but tirerack says 18s will fix.

I’m really on the fence about this so being able to fit my current 18 tires on another set of mags would really help.

To answer your question, dealer can give you that réponse based exclusively on the models of rims THEY have which will not clear the caliper.
Tire rack drop down search menu can be either:
-wrong
-taking into account an aftermarket 18inch rim of a design that would fit over your caliper.

There is no good way to check this other than taking a minimum diameter required to go onto an sq5 rotor and double checking the inner diameter of the rim you may be looking at/have already.

Thanks for the answer, audi wi were kind enough to let me take one out for a nice test drive.

I didn’t like the ride on the 21 inch with the 40 profile tires. I’ll pass on this one.

Scott is the man! Excellent service from TruPower, purchased a K&N filter at a very good price, got it quickly even if he didn't had it in stock at the moment. Customer service is A1, making follow up through the whole process even making sure I did received the part. I will definetely purchase again from him.

Back