2018 Spotted Thread

I taught they were only available in white or black?

3ff6bc78b31c5468a1f6a7760147e620.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Try the one on the south side of the highway, way better!

That was McKenzie Towne right? South of HWY 22X, so Mahogany? If so, maybe I'll give it a shot.

I only go there when I'm lazy because it's nearby. I feel Sobey's is overpriced and therefore should offer a premium experience/quality. The one in McKenzie Town must have an awful manager. Expired/moldy food, repackaging other brands' stuff (that's probably about to expire), labeling it as a bulk Sobey's product and charging more than the original product, etc.

That was McKenzie Towne right? South of HWY 22X, so Mahogany? If so, maybe I'll give it a shot.

I only go there when I'm lazy because it's nearby. I feel Sobey's is overpriced and therefore should offer a premium experience/quality. The one in McKenzie Town must have an awful manager. Expired/moldy food, repackaging other brands' stuff (that's probably about to expire), labeling it as a bulk Sobey's product and charging more than the original product, etc.

Yes that one, meat and fish counter are way better in mahogany. I can’t tell for the prices but I guess between sobeys and safeway it’s the same thing! Super store is better price wise but every time I go there it’s a gong show!

Tellement beau une Huracan, j'aime juste pas les stripe des Performante, mais je la prendrait pareil

View attachment 34419

Après avoir vu toutes les couleurs "live" (ou à peu près), on dirait que les "stripes" italiennes sortent mieux avec le blanc. En jaune, orange, violet, bleu ou vert, ça sort moins bien à mon avis. En noir, gris ou rouge, ça sort pas si mal par contre.

Back