U laugh U lose

c28800cf3bd194576ac430909afadcaa.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Toute du vieux stock de 2009. Mais merci quand meme. Ptit bums!

C'est pas de ma faute. J'ai vendu toutes mes cellules de cerveau sauf une pour un 3 1/2 de weed v'la 10 ans. Depuis ce temps-là je comprends pu rien aux dates.

''Hey man, quelle jour on est aujourd'hui?''

Moi: ''Yessir!''

Didn't know where to post Mr. Bass Slapper (5.45M subs):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O7kv-D8yuU

Bass Skills:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfptpA0Cp6A

Bass solos are an aberration of music and should not exist.

Everyone thinks so except bassists which spawns many bassist jokes as generally, the bassist is the dumbest member of any given band. There are a few exceptions like Paul McCartney, Sting, or the drummer in any given band.

Reminds me of a joke from when I was young - like in my 30s.

A man is stranded on an island with only natives there, no chance of rescue. All day and all night for the first month he is there, a drum can be heard in the distance. Eventually after the second month the guy learned enough native language to ask them: "Do the drums ever stop???!!!" exasperated.

And the native chief says: "No. We don't want drum to end."

The guy asks: "Why?"

"Because, if drum solo ends, bass solo begins..."

Everyone thinks so except bassists which spawns many bassist jokes as generally, the bassist is the dumbest member of any given band. There are a few exceptions like Paul McCartney, Sting, or the drummer in any given band.

A man is stranded on an island with only natives there, no chance of rescue. All day and all night for the first month he is there, a drum can be heard in the distance. Eventually after the second month the guy learned enough native language to ask them: "Do the drums ever stop???!!!" exasperated.

Hahaha, c'est des clichés mais c'est vrai pareil.

Dans mon adolescence j'ai appris à aimer la bass en écoutant Sweet Emotion d'Aerosmith. Chanson classique qui commence avec presque juste de la bass. C'est probablement un cadeau qu'ils ont fait à Tom Hamilton, leur bassiste mais c'est devenu une de leur chansons incontournables pareil. Et pour ajouter au cliché. Tom Hamilton a l'air bien ami avec Joey Crammer, le drummer hahahaha.

I guess you’ve never seen Cheap Trick live.

Cambriolage dans une boutique érotique: un voleur lubrique arrêté
https://www.msn.com/fr-ca/actualite...-voleur-lubrique-arrêté/ar-BBZbZoK?li=AAgh0dy

Fesses en silicone, masturbateurs, lubrifiants et revues érotiques. Deux individus qui désiraient peut-être vivre de nouvelles expériences
[...]
« C’est comme si on s’était fait violer dans notre intimité » [...]
^She said it like that on purpose right? I mean it can't be a coincidence :D

Back