Auto Insurance Question, Claim History

Jelly_Belly

Hey Guy! So im on the hunt for a new car and I called my company for a quote.

They told me that because i have 2 claims* within the past 5 years that im one step away from being uninsurable. Wut?

* in 2018 and 2019 I made claims in which I wasn't responsible. One was an attempted hit and run where the driver signed the police report saying she hit the car with no one in it. And the other claim was when a truck lost its driveshaft on decarie and it smashed my tranny. Both cases the Police report says I was not responsible.

Can one of you beautiful Mofos tell me if theres anything i can do to clear the claims or if theres any options I have for getting insured without fear of being uninsurable if theres another claims?

Thx in advance :balling:

Last edited:
Change insurance company right away. You have clearly outlast the honeymoon period with them if they feel ok to pull this kind of BS on you.

Change insurance company right away. You have clearly outlast the honeymoon period with them if they feel ok to pull this kind of BS on you.

OK. So it is my insurance company being a douche. They also told me not to call other companies because it may show "refusals" left and right which may make it harder for me to be insured.

Seulement 2 claims, ce n'est pas un problème. Par contre ça peut l'être si c'est associé avec des tickets, perte de permis, annulation d'assurance de la part d'une compagnie, etc..

Ces plus le 2 claims en 3 ans que 5 ans le problème... sa démontre une fréquence de sinistre. Même si tes pas responsable, les autres semblent t'aimer donc tes plus a risque.

Ces plus le 2 claims en 3 ans que 5 ans le problème... sa démontre une fréquence de sinistre. Même si tes pas responsable, les autres semblent t'aimer donc tes plus a risque.

Damn it they are onto me, they know I step into my car with the sole purpose to driving into random people's driveshaft.

zpt8vumct6m41.jpg

J'allais répondre dans le même sens, d'après moi ils s'en foutent un peu de qui est responsable, dans leur livre tout ce qui doit importer c'est que tu leur a couté deux réclamations, ca leur coute pas moins cher parce que tu n'étais pas responsable hehe

I can 1 up that.

I had 1 claim, 1 claim in progress.

Progress claim was I was rear ended in my 10 year old GTI, and decided I had enough (other issues with the car). File had not been closed while getting a quote on my new car.

The first claim? Drivers side window after a break in. When I had called they gave me the "yes glass is a no fault lesser deductible blah blah blah."

They refused to give replacement insurance for parts on my new car until I closed the claim for the GTI.

Insurance companies are cancer.

I can 1 up that.

I had 1 claim, 1 claim in progress.

Progress claim was I was rear ended in my 10 year old GTI, and decided I had enough (other issues with the car). File had not been closed while getting a quote on my new car.

The first claim? Drivers side window after a break in. When I had called they gave me the "yes glass is a no fault lesser deductible blah blah blah."

They refused to give replacement insurance for parts on my new car until I closed the claim for the GTI.

Insurance companies are cancer.

Dude its depressing. Your forced to pay but penalized for using the fucking service. what is this 3 strikes are your out bs?!

j'ai deja vu au nouvelle une femme de la rive-nord(St-eustache genre) qui c'était fait volé sa huyndai elantra neuve dans le parking de sa job. (dans le temps que les char était volé pour les puce de radio pour faire des carte de piratage bell ExpressVU)
bref Claim le char. 3 semaine apres: ce fait volé son 2e char neuf.

pu assurable pour un char neuf(prix de fou) faque elle a du se promené en vieux char de 10+ans pendant qlq années. Pathétique pareil.

j'ai deja vu au nouvelle une femme de la rive-nord(St-eustache genre) qui c'était fait volé sa huyndai elantra neuve dans le parking de sa job. (dans le temps que les char était volé pour les puce de radio pour faire des carte de piratage bell ExpressVU)
bref Claim le char. 3 semaine apres: ce fait volé son 2e char neuf.

pu assurable pour un char neuf(prix de fou) faque elle a du se promené en vieux char de 10+ans pendant qlq années. Pathétique pareil.
wait what

OK. So it is my insurance company being a douche. They also told me not to call other companies because it may show "refusals" left and right which may make it harder for me to be insured.

whattttt?? this isn't credit score ffs...what a bunch of bs

Hmm I'm looking for new Insurnace now and it's lulzz. One company "have you had any claims in the last 15 years"

Also what happened to those multiple quote websites? They no longer exist???

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Hmm I'm looking for new Insurnace now and it's lulzz. One company "have you had any claims in the last 15 years"

Also what happened to those multiple quote websites? They no longer exist???

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Oui utilise toujours clicassure et très satisfait , les meilleurs prix du marché pas besoin appeler partout

Back