Post your watch collection

with this kind of watch, it would be stupid not to raise a bit your insurance and cover them.

it's not a 100$ watch...

nice no-date sub turbora!

I buy my watches on a chinese website for 4$ to 9$ free shipping and I get good compliments from them!! I have like 15 watches!! And as you expect I do not insurance any of them LOL

Sent From My Xperia SP Using Tapatalk

I buy my watches on a chinese website for 4$ to 9$ free shipping and I get good compliments from them!! I have like 15 watches!! And as you expect I do not insurance any of them LOL

Whats the point of having a watch then ..
Nowadays people dont buy watches to see what time it is because you can see the time anywhere and everywhere..

Nowadays, watches are a symbol of prestige and status other than the simple fact of liking watches and collecting them.

Nowadays people dont buy watches to see what time it is because you can see the time anywhere and everywhere..

Nowadays, watches are a symbol of prestige and status other than the simple fact of liking watches and collecting them.

Because you can get a great looking watch without spending 10k

Sure 9$ is a cheap piece of shit I wouldn't even put on a child, but you can get something really nice for relatively little money.

For someone like me, young with a tight budget, a watch is just a fashion accesorrie. I have a black one when I have black jeans, whites one for summer times, the beach, flashy colorful ones when I wear hoodies and jogs, etc

I rather spend little money on watches, I always end up loosing or breaking them.

One day i'll have a gold rolex to wear with a suit.

Because you can get a great looking watch without spending 10k

Sure 9$ is a cheap piece of shit I wouldn't even put on a child, but you can get something really nice for relatively little money.

I wasn't referring to 10K watches.. Theres a huge choice of fine watches ranging between $700-$3000 which is pretty affordable even for someone on well fare..
The whole point of buying a watch its to keep it for lifeTIME its memory .. Its not a pair of socks you resale to your friends after you're done with them.

I just see no point in buying watches below a few hundred roubles.. Unless its strictly for sport use and has all the little bells and whistles to measure you HR and so on.

For someone like me, young with a tight budget, a watch is just a fashion accesorrie. I have a black one when I have black jeans, whites one for summer times, the beach, flashy colorful ones when I wear hoodies and jogs, etc

I rather spend little money on watches, I always end up loosing or breaking them.

One day i'll have a gold rolex to wear with a suit.

Dude buying watches with bracelets that smell like vanilla is .. WTF ?????

If you like watches, dont buy garbage save some money over a year or two, put it aside for A WATCH instead of buying a disney-land-plastic-made-in-china-vanilla-smelling-POS

I wasn't referring to 10K watches.. Theres a huge choice of fine watches ranging between $700-$3000 which is pretty affordable even for someone on well fare..
The whole point of buying a watch its to keep it for lifeTIME its memory .. Its not a pair of socks you resale to your friends after you're done with them.

I just see no point in buying watches below a few hundred roubles.. Unless its strictly for sport use and has all the little bells and whistles to measure you HR and so on.

You would really really be surprise to see the watches I have they look like quality watches. I never liked jewleries and all that stuff its a question of tastes

700-3000$ for a watch is hellllll of alot, to me anyway. I much rather spend it on bikes, skis, travelling, etc

To each their own

Dude buying watches with bracelets that smell like vanilla is .. WTF ?????

If you like watches, dont buy garbage save some money over a year or two, put it aside for A WATCH instead of buying a disney-land-plastic-made-in-china-vanilla-smelling-POS

Dude Its actually a armani and the only watch i have over 300$ … LOL

Youre probably the kind of person who buys 450$ jeans when you can find similar nice ones for 60$ somewhere else

Edit : money must not be a problem for you if you do so

You're correct. the sad truth is that the majority of people buy watches for prestige. however, I like to think there are a few people who just simply enjoy wearing and collecting watches.... same thing with cars. Watches are to tell time. Cars are to get around. Basic functions... that being said.....I chose watches over cars... lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

You would really really be surprise to see the watches I have they look like quality watches. I never liked jewleries and all that stuff its a question of tastes

700-3000$ for a watch is hellllll of alot, to me anyway. I much rather spend it on bikes, skis, travelling, etc

To each their own

Any connaisseur or even just a basic-whatch-knowledge-person will spot out garbage from a kilometre away.. Of course depending on your entourage and your social circle.. If you hang out with people that dont know the difference between a metal bracelet and a rubber bracelet sure they might think its a ''nice'' watch..

And please, do not refer to a watch as to an accessory. It sounds feminine .. a Time piece would be more appropriate.

You're correct. the sad truth is that the majority of people buy watches for prestige. however, I like to think there are a few people who just simply enjoy wearing and collecting watches.... same thing with cars. Watches are to tell time. Cars are to get around. Basic functions... that being said.....I chose watches over cars... lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I am the same way, would pick a watch over a car :D

Any connaisseur or even just a basic-whatch-knowledge-person will spot out garbage from a kilometre away.. Of course depending on your entourage and your social circle.. If you hang out with people that dont know the difference between a metal bracelet and a rubber bracelet sure they might think its a ''nice'' watch..

And please, do not refer to a watch as to an accessory. It sounds feminine .. a Time piece would be more appropriate.

Maybe when i get older I'll understand all the fuzz around watches, for now I think it's just nice to wear one, just like a nice necklace or dope sneakers.

Dude Its actually a armani and the only watch i have over 300$ … LOL

Youre probably the kind of person who buys 450$ jeans when you can find similar nice ones for 60$ somewhere else

Edit : money must not be a problem for you if you do so

I wouldnt spend over $200-$250 on a pair of jeans.. And I wouldnt buy jeans under $100.
The cheaper the jeans the more dye would go on your car leather seats, especially if your car has light coloured leather that is almost impossible to clean.
I guess you wouldn't know that........... ;)

BlueJeanStainAcura1.jpg

Back