SAAQ -Afficher Vos Plaques Personnalisées / Show Your Vanity Plates - Official Thread

Ptite question (surment déja answered.. my bad!)

Une fois la plaque custom activité, qu'est-ce qui arrive avec la vielle ? ça s'en va au poubelle ? ou bien les deux sont activites donc tu peux alterner à chaque jours de plaque ? ou bien au moment d'en activer une, ça désactive temporairement l'autre ? Bref, yarrive quoi avec la vielle loll ?

Surement la veille est desactivé

Ptite question (surment déja answered.. my bad!)

Une fois la plaque custom activité, qu'est-ce qui arrive avec la vielle ? ça s'en va au poubelle ? ou bien les deux sont activites donc tu peux alterner à chaque jours de plaque ? ou bien au moment d'en activer une, ça désactive temporairement l'autre ? Bref, yarrive quoi avec la vielle loll ?
Ça te fais une belle décoration pour ton mur de garage.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

How the do people get copyrighted names yet when I tried to get "JT" and "Drummer" the first 2 attempts they said they were copyright.

This is fucking bullshit:
shrek.jpg

Last time I checked, Shrek is a popular movie and the name is copyrighted. How is this more acceptable than Drummer, a name in the dictionary? Stick it up your ass SAAQ.

On that note, my plate should be here this morning, says "out for delivery". will post pic soon

How the do people get copyrighted names yet when I tried to get "JT" and "Drummer" the first 2 attempts they said they were copyright.

This is fucking bullshit:
https://image.ibb.co/jvN2Cp/shrek.jpg

Last time I checked, Shrek is a popular movie and the name is copyrighted. How is this more acceptable than Drummer, a name in the dictionary? Stick it up your ass SAAQ.

On that note, my plate should be here this morning, says "out for delivery". will post pic soon
They changed the rules after a few days saying that if you get sued it's your problem and not theirs.

They changed the rules after a few days saying that if you get sued it's your problem and not theirs.

Damn keep getting screwed lmao. Of course they change it after most of us have already ordered it (several times for some, since they were just refusing everything). I'm ok with the one I'm getting but it was my 3rd pick, 1st and 2nd would've been more ideal

Back