Dyno tune for Nissan

SolTNutz

Hi. I am looking for a dyno tune shop that does good work. I have a 89 240sx KA24DET and need a retune since I rebuilt the head and turbo. I will never return to Totaltune in Quebec, not satisfied with there service last time. I have been trying to contact Robin Almasi but I think he leaves the country until late spring / early summer. Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance.

Hi. I am looking for a dyno tune shop that does good work. I have a 89 240sx KA24DET and need a retune since I rebuilt the head and turbo. I will never return to Totaltune in Quebec, not satisfied with there service last time. I have been trying to contact Robin Almasi but I think he leaves the country until late spring / early summer. Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance.
Rdturbo

Heard good thing about this guy

13754328_1143716795670443_2737932780801331283_n.jpg

I though is was Sajan from Synoptic tuning... i guess skin color and etc don't fit

That is his partner who does Honda, Robin does the Nissans.
Sorry, my last comment was worded wrong, it is Sajan, but he only does the Honda tunes.

Last edited:
stay away from ALMASI HE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO BLOW ENGINES!!!!!!

Wow, first one I have heard say that. Never used him yet but heard nothing but good.
I tried their number today and no reply from either of them.... Tried RD also and no phone answer or e-mail reply either.
There is Dyno Doc but he seems expensive when all is said and done, claims all day to tune the car and cost is $750 to $850, add tax and you are looking at a grand.
The car runs good now, lot's of power but since the rebuild I would like another tune.
Still on the search I guess, may visit Dyno Doc, perhaps a communication problem, can not see all day for a tune.

Got the Synoptic thing figured out, talked to Sajan and he does the Honda and Robin is not the same company, just rents the space.
Robin is gone for about 7 more weeks.
Toso89........... Could you give some more info on the engine blowing up, single incident or more frequent...
Thanks

Still no reply from RD Tuning

Just to give an update, just got back from Patrick Dumont at ACSP.
Very happy with his work, guy knows what he is doing, impressed with his 1/4 mile car.. 8.?? sec Wow.
Anyways final numbers RWHP 285 Torque 300.

Robin Almasi est en train de se brûler. Il a perdu la motivation de travailler sur les autos de tous le monde mais pour les projets vraiment sérieux il est bon.

Perso j'irais quand même voir Par Dumont bien avant Robin. Extrêmement professionnel et connais énormément son affaire.

Back