3 Canadians charged with smuggling $30M in cocaine on cruise ship in Australia

No way. That would be akin to paying nearly $150 000 each of those dummies.
Mules aren't that valuable or hard to come by.

I'd bet they were happy to do it for a combination of sex+attention+and a few freebies worth a few grands (ie free cruise)

Very possible, they don't look too bright. In the doc I saw, the people were usually smuggling 1 kilo at a time and were getting a few grand.

I wonder what made them High-Risk Passengers in the eyes of the CBSA and Homeland Security, who alerted the Australian authorities.

I wonder what made them High-Risk Passengers in the eyes of the CBSA and Homeland Security, who alerted the Australian authorities.

Une fille de 28 et surtout 22ans qui fait le tour du monde en croi$iere (plus ou moin 25 000$ par personne en cheapant) avec un homme de 63ans...c'est louche.

647dfc4a40d9e4f94363888cb95ccc95.jpg

Ce n'est pas au bebitte qui fallait faire attention

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That probably means there were already on their radar from previous infractions or people connected to them.

That's a shitload of blow to hide...and carry around.

Pis oui en Australie la drogue est pas achetable...genre ridicule, 5-10 fois le prix d'ici. Y naiasent pas avec ça.

300$ le gram en Aus.
C'est pas mal la place ou la Coke est la plus dispendieuse..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ c'est fou comme croisière ca!
J'pensait pas tu pouvait faire ca...

Edit: pour avoir été à Carthagene je peut vous garantir que c'est pas trop compliqué ramassé 5-6 Kilos en Colombie....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the bright side they're in an Australian prison. Id rather spend 30 days in an Australian prison than 30 hours in a Colombian prisons thats for sure.

Elles ont clairement pas payer. Papi payait tout et en moment donner elles ont du faire leurs part. J'imagine.

Et papi a juste alonger une couple de liasses pour sortir... les 2 greluches eux... oh well. Collateral damage.

en se faisant paye le voyage pour transporter des valises de coke ....

dans mon scénario pensait pas cétait prévu d'avance. pensait cétait une fois rendu en colombie proposé par un dude louche. le vieux monsieur cest juste un dude riche d'un dating site pour golddiger

Back