Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

c'est ce qui est bien de la R, no flash, si tu veux flasher ya la Civic Type-R, qui en passant va très bien aussi, mais le design est un peu intense lol... malgré que depuis le temps on s'habitue un peu, mais la transmission suck.... (fiabilité), je catch pas que honda à toujours le même esti de problème de grind de transmission depuis la série K... genre en 20ans ta jamais réussis à régler ton problème... :/

ah ouais c'est pas régler encore ça.. wow.

250b2b6b6da5bb45db7d5cba3f9a189d.jpg

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Decided to get a communauto makeover. Gotta love people who don't check behind them when they parallel park.
219fd3180f4d12ec411cfb3b9f016d5f.jpg
d659cced49f85e62da4c80c500e7d46b.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

seems to me the side of the road you and him are parked does not match the damage, no? How could he have cliped your bumper from this side?

She literally stopped didn't check behind her started parallel parking. After she hit me she tried to keep going.

Chauffeur de communauto.. Je me tien loin d'eux!!

Oh well new bumper, corner light. I was going to replace them anyways but now her insurance will. She was the stereotype of stereotypes: Asian communauto driver. She even acknowledged it was her fault on the constat amiable. Time to wait for an evaluator then to the bodyshop.

Oh well new bumper, corner light. I was going to replace them anyways but now her insurance will. She was the stereotype of stereotypes: Asian communauto driver. She even acknowledged it was her fault on the constat amiable. Time to wait for an evaluator then to the bodyshop.

they don't give a shit since insurance is provided by communeauto, they don't pay the premium (I guess, never used it)

Exactly why I would never bring anything I cared about getting hit downtown. Next year I'll find a daily in town car as this one will actually be painted.

Back