Cringe thread: Only the worst edition.

Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-le-2019-05-27-%C3%A0-15.59.49-624x907.png

61029305_1004941679896997_4485621465500090368_n-624x624.jpg

Je me rappelle aussi de ce cas la mais ca reste une nouvelle locale comparativement a l'homme qui a marché sur la lune.

C'est un peu comme chercher des photos de l'ancien pont de l'Ile Bizard qui était en bois que que j'ai entrevu une fois en 1979 pendant qu'il était en train de se faire démolir. Si vous en trouvez je les veux.

Hint - la rue 'du pont' a l'ile Bizard et Ste-Genevieve est a l'ouest du pont actuel. On l'a étudié a la petite école et on avait des photos a ce moment la. Peut-etre que la commission scolaire en aurait.

J’ai fait une petite recherche mais je n’ai que trouvé un plan général. Il existe environ 800 pages d’archive en lien avec le pont mais aucune photo. Je n’ai peut-être pas accès à toutes les sections.

2c50795a0ce81e025dc9153ca64e393a.jpg

2c65fd52e1fcf107337f6b84d87a9f63.jpg

17e2267784574147a401615ac7ebd5e4.jpg

7addfd4cb994285fbba5320ac2acfde9.jpg

Last edited:
California Cities Are Disgusting Cesspools, May ALREADY Have The Plague

California Cities Are Disgusting Cesspools, May ALREADY Have The Plague. According to Dr Drew, Los Angeles may already have the bubonic plague as rat infestation reaches absurd levels. This follows a typhus outbreak in the city. Los Angeles has a Democratic supermajority yet for some reason is unable to solve these problems, like the homeless problem, rat infestation, spread of disease, much to the outrage of many citizens and writers.

In several op-eds, one being in the New York Times, we see people blaming liberal hypocrisy, politicians who don't actually believe in their progressive social justice values when it comes to their back yard. This results in no one actually caring about the problems and filth in these ultra progressive cities. While I can't say its definitively the result of failed liberal policies it sometimes feels that way. But we have to make sure the issue isn't just corruption.

It's entirely possible that progressive policies and liberal policies fail but, its also possible these are corrupt far left grifters pretending to be progressive to get elected then doing nothing to help the poor in their cities.

I wouldn't be surprised if the author is a self hating white woman trying to get some cookie points from other races with this. Because that's who they are usually, easily angered middle aged white woman looking for cookie points.

Medusa Magazine - Beyond pro choice the solution to white supremacy is white abortion.

"In a progressive society, it is often white families that stand in the way of equality and justice."
"White women: it is time to do your part! Your white children reinforce the white supremacist society that benefits you. If you claim to be progressive, and yet willingly birth white children by your own choice, you are a hypocrite. White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time and resources to assist women of color who have no other choice but to raise their children. Women of color are in need of financial and humanitarian resources."

I wouldn't be surprised if the author is a self hating white woman trying to get some cookie points from other races with this. Because that's who they are usually, easily angered middle aged white woman looking for cookie points.

Medusa Magazine - Beyond pro choice the solution to white supremacy is white abortion.

"In a progressive society, it is often white families that stand in the way of equality and justice."
"White women: it is time to do your part! Your white children reinforce the white supremacist society that benefits you. If you claim to be progressive, and yet willingly birth white children by your own choice, you are a hypocrite. White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time and resources to assist women of color who have no other choice but to raise their children. Women of color are in need of financial and humanitarian resources."

Que ces progressistes partent vivre sur leur planète sans faire chier les autres.

Ça donne des leçons et croient qu'ils seront écoutés, la meilleure chose est de les ignorer et les laisser dans leur monde imaginaire.

Congratulations! You are part of the outrage culture where people get offended by something they read on the internet, even if it doesn't effect them in any way.

I have ID, how does this not affect me?

By the way, I'm also part of the 70% of poll respondents that are not okay with this. 7% were okay with it.

I have ID, how does this not affect me?

By the way, I'm also part of the 70% of poll respondents that are not okay with this. 7% were okay with it.

Your passport still has a M in the gender section. That changes fuck-all for you. The canadian government isn't removing gender from the passports, they're just adding a third option for people who like arguing with foreign customs officials.

Your passport still has a M in the gender section. That changes fuck-all for you. The canadian government isn't removing gender from the passports, they're just adding a third option for people who like arguing with foreign customs officials.

Congratulations! You are part of the culture that reacts emotionally without actually reading the article!

No good reason, argues Chris Lowry, assistant philosophy professor at the University of Waterloo: The only solution is to ditch gender markers on ID documents all together. That’s the case Lowry and graduate student Jamie Sewell, make in a forthcoming paper and a presentation at the annual conference of the Canadian Society for the Study of Practical Ethics, which is part of the larger 2019 Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences.

I couldn't give 2 shits about the X. This article is saying Canada should remove ALL gender identification from ID.

And that my friend, is fucking STUPID.

This how the left works... They wanted the X...they got it. Now, it's not good enough. All gender identification must be removed because it invites discrimination. Unreal...

Back