Search results

1. Rat^3

SAAQ registration 2022 additional fees

So back in 2021 I purchased my 4Runner and I guess I didn't pay too much attention to the registration costs etc when I traded in my old car. But recently I got my 2022 statement and it's $454,89 lol, where in quotations theres a fee for it being a large cylinder cap car (ok this I understand)...
  2. Rat^3

Meet HapyHipi

Ive seen him before with his Bugatti and his Senna on the speed network before, but ive never seen his full collection or what he is currently building. Imo one of the coolest collections of just about anything.
  3. Rat^3

LF: Gorilla Lug nuts

Looking for a vendor that carries that brand. Part number: K6CES-12150BGR (black) set of 24.
  4. Rat^3

Where do you guys buy your suits?

Recently went downtown and legit ill never go again, I dont remember the construction being absolutely everywhere. End of the story I went to Arthur Suits, they had a lot of nice stuff with good quality but the guy serving me was a total cunt, and ill never give someone my money based on that...
  5. Rat^3

6th gen OEM 4Runner rock sliders

Installed with the truck back in November, comes with mounting hardware. 500$
  6. Rat^3

Dunlop Sport Grandtrek AT20 All Season 265/70R17

Brand new off my 2022 4Runner $500
  7. Rat^3

2018 Audi Q3 24,000kms warranty denied @ dealer

Just looking for some advice for a friend. Her Dad leased a brand new 2018 Audi Q3 from Audi West Island to which at the end of the term it was purchased two months ago. (Extended warranty not purchased due to low kms) Original car warranty seems to have expired Nov 2021. Now the car has from...
  8. Rat^3

LF short term lease

Looking for a short term lease, lease busters doesnt have much to offer, 6-18 months, nothing exceeding $800 a month, preferred AWD. If anyone can help me out holllllllla
  9. Rat^3

lolz Ford West Island/Ford Canada

Well this is my first Ford (2017 Forcus RS) and my last Ford just based on customer service alone. I had enough of them during the summer after one part was on back order for 3 months and they refused to source the part for me and on another occasion (ile perrot) I went in for a oil change and a...
  10. Rat^3

LF: Part number G1EZ17C897A Ford Focus RS

Looking for this part, been back ordered over over a month and my car is collecting dust. Ford Canada legit is the worst and does want to source the part. Meanwhile dealers in Canada don't want to sell me the part since I'm not their client lol
  11. Rat^3

Where to go for 5 Ton license/class 3 in Montreal?

Any input or advice? English preferred.
  12. Rat^3

WTB: Rally Armor Mud Flaps Focus RS

Been out of the car scene for a while, but what would be the nearest dealer in the Montreal area that sells them or cheapest vendor in the States?
  13. Rat^3

Urgren LF: One/two used or new 225/40/18 Michelin pilot alpin pa4

<3 Montreal roads. Send pm
  14. Rat^3

LF: Rally Armor mudflaps Focus RS

Any local dealers around here that sell Rally Armor mudflaps for a Focus RS?
  15. Rat^3

How to find out which cars at cost price?

So through work I'm able to get a few select trucks @ cost pricing. Instead of driving to every dealer and finding out the price, is there a easier way to find out online or does someone on here roughly know a estimate? It's pretty much any truck with a diesel engine.
  16. Rat^3

car artwork

Does anyone know any good artist that draw images of cars? Iv been decorating my place lately and iv been searching the internet for some decent artists. I'm more or less looking for a artist that can draw two specific cars from my grand fathers collection rather then just putting up random cars...
  17. Rat^3

RIP Mr Lahey

https://globalnews.ca/news/3806747/actor-john-dunsworth-has-died-at-the-age-of-71/ I know this type of comedy wasn't for everyone but my god this guy had some of the best lines.
  18. Rat^3

Couriers blocking bike lanes.. opinion?

So recently I was in Toronto, walking around I noticed a UPS truck parked half bike lane half curb unloading around 6-8 parcels for a local shop. Next thing you know it I see some cyclist dressed up waving fingers and pointing at the UPS driver. Typically the driver ignored him and pretty much...
  19. Rat^3

RIP Chris Cornell

Saw it trending it over social media and couldn't believe it. Someone must have been in charge of his twitter account since he tweeted literally 9 hours ago. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/arts/music/chris-cornell-dead-soundgarden.html?_r=0 Probably my fav song from him and one of his bands;
  20. Rat^3

Luxury car dealerships are targets of growing multi-million dollar export businesses

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/luxury-car-dealerships-are-targets-of-growing-multi-million-dollar-export-businesses-1.3368819 What are your guys opinions of this going down? I remember while visiting Vietnam, it was the same thing on how much it would cost for your regular sedan from a foreign...
Back