Search results

1. rpmracer

psp games for sale, jeux de psp a vendre, cheap

Hi i have a couple of games and movies to sell for the psp, they are all real and each come in their appropriate box. games gun showdown 15$ Grand theft auto liberty city stories 15$ movies rush hour 5$ robots 5$ spiderman 2 10$ i can sell everything all together for 40$ i also...
  2. rpmracer

LF: 77 or 78 trans am

hi everyone, i am looking to purchase a 77 or 78 trans am, preferably the SE (bandit) any color does not matter, let me see what you guys got.
  3. rpmracer

cold air intake for a 97 sunfire

what would be a good price to pay for a cold air intake? does the cold air intake make a little noise? some of my friends were saying this, is it true? please discuss
  4. rpmracer

FS: mario party 1 for n64

hi everyone i am selling an old school game for the n64 it is in like new condition, no scratches, the game works perfectly. i am asking for 25$ firm lowballers will be ignored
  5. rpmracer

Nitro rc Ofna Jammin CRT For Sale

I am selling an Ofna jammin CRt. Has less than a gallon through it. Like new. Includes: Motor Stock Pipe Fuel Bottle 3 Glow Plugs Rotostart (battery no included) 900 mah NiMh Receiver pack (Radio and servos not included) All for 425$ Nego Pm or email at marca_@hotmail.com for...
  6. rpmracer

where to buy rare model cars

i want to find a place that has the 1953 oldsmobile 98 for sale as a car model, it is for a friend of mine anyone got any place in mind
  7. rpmracer

where to get certain pieces for amp (screws and wire)

i have the mtx 81000d and i would like to know if there a place that sells certain parts for amps or if they could order them, one of the items on my list is the ebc wire which is also known as the sub control which will go all the way at the front to where the driver sits, then i would like to...
  8. rpmracer

2x 12 inch infinity brand new(3 year warranty) 260$

i have a pair of infinity subwoofers they are still brand new in the box never opened, they come with a three year warranty and i have the bill, they can push out 350 watts rms each, if combined they will do 700rms at 2 ohms the model is the infinity Perfect 12.1 they sell for 150 each plus...
  9. rpmracer

12 inch mtx sub(brand new) 110$

i have the brand new mtx 12 inch subwoofer for 110$, it is brand new in the box never opened, with a one year warranty and with the bill, the model is the mtx MZS1204, it is capable of doing 300 watts rms and 600 peak usually sells for 170 at futureshop
  10. rpmracer

2x infinity Perfect 12.1 12" Subwoofer, brand new

i have two brand new in the box twelve inch infinity perfect subwoofers, with bill, with warranty http://www.crutchfield.com/S-FtzdrT7euMv/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?search=infinity+perfect+12.1&i=108PER121 i will sell them both for 400 non nego,they sell for 250 each until tomorow...
  11. rpmracer

lf; cube 12feet or 16feet

i am currently looking for a cube either 12 or 16 feet, preferably no older than 5 years old, if anyone has anything or knows a place to look for them let me know
  12. rpmracer

computer parts for sale, cd reader +2 floppy drive=15$

well i have one cd reader from lg model number GCR-8523b, not a burner, im asking 10$ for it then i have two floppy drives one is from panasonic model number JU-256A198P im asking 5$ then the other is from citizen model number is Z1DE-64A im also asking 5$ anyone wanting to buy...
  13. rpmracer

lf, something to block hole in subs

i am looking for some sort of product that i can put inside the hole for the screws that hold my subs to the box, i have a couple of hole that have alot of air comming through, is there anysort of product that acts like a plug*tu*
  14. rpmracer

fs: dlink DI-604 router 25$ (100mbs)

this is a 4 port router, transfers up to 100mbs, it is a wired router, could even connect xbox to it, it has its own firewall, i am including the power cable and the ethernet cable that came with it. i used it for about 1 year everything works fine. im asking 25$ reason for sale baught a...
  15. rpmracer

how do i wire the mtx 81000d amp to give me 1 ohm

i have my two dvc subs running at 1 ohm on my current amplifier and would like to upgrade it to the 81000d, any one have any clue how to wire it so that i run it at 1 ohm these are my subs ( it is the d2 model so it can only be ran at 1 or 4 ohms)...
  16. rpmracer

need advice for power problems

in my 97 sunfire i wanted to know what i would need to run approx 2000 watts rms, subs=1600 and speakers=400rms i know that my car will not be able to handle this since the alternator could only handle 60 amps, i have found other alternators for my car that have 105 amps, would that be...
  17. rpmracer

an unmarked car, interesting

over the weekend i was on the service road on the 40 then i heard a police siren didnt see a car, then i look on my left and there is a mazda 6 turbocharge i think, i never saw one like this maybe just chargers and cobalts as unmarked, anyone see something like this before
  18. rpmracer

where could i find a 77 or 78 trans am in montreal

i have checked on hebdo, craigslist and lespacs and no result its been a while im looking for one, anyone have one for sale on here i let me know
  19. rpmracer

what sites do you use to look for cars that are for sale

i know about lespacs, craigs list and hebdo, anyone have any other ones, and i almost forgot to mention that it is for the province of quebec
  20. rpmracer

the 09 mazda 6

one car that i would definately like to see in the future is the mazda 6, i think that in here from what we can see in the pictures, the front grill headlights look like the altima, but the rear lights look the same but the ass is a little more stretched out...
Back