Search results

1. skylox

What 7 seater to buy, need help

Minivans excluded I'm looking for the best bang for the buck 7 seater for around 20k ish . I had a few in mind but would like to see if MR can think of something I didnt . Thanks guys
  2. skylox

E92 328xi engine knocking noise ???

Hey guys , my brother in law got a e92 328 and it's making a knocking noise at idle. When u cold start the car , there is no noise . The noise starts to appear as the engine warms up . It seems to quiet down if not completly disappear when u give the car gas or hold it at 2-3k rpm or more ...
  3. skylox

Kijiji find of the day , old new Z car

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/ottawa/29-year-old-virtually-new-nissan-300zx-sports-car/1008630600?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true. Looks extra clean
  4. skylox

Rc cars for sale

I got a savage xl that almost new for sale along with another hpi , can't remember which. They both work but the truck is a pain to tune properly . Comes with everything in pick . One of the servos is missing this lil ring but they are interchangeable between the two so you don't really need to...
  5. skylox

Forester steel rims with tires for sale

I have a set of 4 forester steel rims and some goodyear Nordic winter tires on them . The tires are good for maybe another winter otherwise for summer use on a beater. Asking $200
  6. skylox

FS 94-00 integra leather seats and 90-93 integra polyurethane bushings.

I have a complete set of integra gsr black leather seats for sale , they are in good condition and the rears come with the trunk carpet , asking $500 OBO I also have a polyurethane bushing kit for a 90-93 integra ,only missing the shifter bushing, asking $130 OBO
  7. skylox

New scam , heads up !!!!

Not sure if this is new or just new to me but here goes. About 2-3 weeks ago , my pops tells me some dweb called his place saying that their system spotted spyware on my dads laptop . Not knowing shift about computers , my dad went along with the guy and did what I presume the guy on The phone...
  8. skylox

Worth bringing back Cuban cigars ?

Going to Cuba tomorrow and wondering if its worth bringing Cuban cigars back to sell ? I don't smoke em so it would be only to sell ?
  9. skylox

Plating a car in Quebec with no licence ?

I no longer have a Quebec licence ,so is it still possible for me to buy a Quebec car and plate it in Quebec if I still have a Quebec address ?
  10. skylox

Jdm h22 a vendre, doit partir ce soir!!!

H22 Jdm a vendre Avec transmission m2b4 $300. Etait dans une integra 1990. Ca fait 3-4 ans qui traine dans mon garage . Doit partir ce soir .le tout est fonctionel 514 586 2466
  11. skylox

1990 DA integra LS almost bare shell

Hi , I need to get rid of my 1990 da integra. The car has almost complelty been stripped . I pretty much have all the pieces to put it back together . Engine bay had an h22 in it so original mounting points are no longer there . This is perfect for some1 trying to rebuild as most of the...
  12. skylox

My GF wants sex now !!

Now what
  13. skylox

My new ride , ecoboost inside

so i picked this up a lil more than a month ago and i gotta say , what an amazing truck . just wanted to share
  14. skylox

2011 ford fusion v6 awd , is this a good buy ?

Ok so it's a ford fusion 3.0l v6 awd , it's basically fully loaded. It has 18k km on it and the asking price is $17900. The car is clean inside and out so I'm wondering if this is a good buy . I looked on kijiji for something similar but the options vary to much to get an accurate picture ...
  15. skylox

How millionaires park in Singapore

this is pretty sick http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/millionaires-park-singapore-050000835.html
  16. skylox

Israeli talks about Israel and Iran

i dont normally start these types of posts but i found this one intresting . sounds like something i been saying i wasnt actively looking for this but rather looking at the ron paul vids odd man put up and this caught my attention
  17. skylox

What happened to Ron Paul ?

IMO Ron Paul is the truth . i dont really follow this stuff but it seems he has fallen out of the race ? america heard this and still votes for other morons ? its mind blowing . or is it that they choose not to listen ?
  18. skylox

how much is this worth ? RC inside

i was considering selling both my rc's since i never use em and wanted to hear your thoughts on how much this would be worth used . if i remember, the savage xl was around 650+ tax... everything in the pic is included and 2l of nitro fuel
  19. skylox

need ipod touch screen repair??

i need a ipod touch last gen screen repaired . the ipod was dropped and the glass screen broke . who can repair this for me and how much would it cost ?
  20. skylox

F150 misfire problem

so i have an 05 f150 5.4l 3v . its apparently misfiring on cylinder #2 . this is causing it to have a rough ass idle and when i take off from a light or even just drive it seems like it has a intermittent hesitation as if it where not getting fuel or spark . so far i have pulled the coil/plug...
Back