My new ride , ecoboost inside

skylox

Legacy Member
so i picked this up a lil more than a month ago and i gotta say , what an amazing truck . just wanted to share

Picture129_zpsea614651.jpg

Picture128_zps79126b1e.jpg

Beau truck! Es-ce vraiment aussi 'économique' comme ils annoncent?
Tu as des projets éventuels?

I'm assuming it's like any turbo engine, fuel efficient when you drive like a grandma and sucks fuel when you're on boost.

I had an 05 f150 5.4 4 speed b4 I an can definatly say it has way better gas mileage . I average about 13-14l/100km in the city .can do about 11l/100 km on the highway between MTL-Ottawa

The truck has about 4k on it now and the fuel consumption is not as advertised but its not far off .

As for future plans , I'm tempted to try some tuners with intake and exhaust but the tuner will void my warranty and I'm prolly not gonna do intake exhaust without the tuner. It's basically a work truck but god damn does it blow the doors off the 5.4l .

I highly recommend the f150 ecoboost for any1 looking for a 1/2 ton truck

I'm assuming it's like any turbo engine, fuel efficient when you drive like a grandma and sucks fuel when you're on boost.
Ur partially right. It's hard to not be on boost , even when driving slow u hear the turbo's whistle but yeah if u drive slow consumption is a lot lower

For the ecoboost I presume ? Also how does that work with factory warranty ? More power , better gas mileage ?

Back