1 dead after Gatineau daycare shooting

Meme si odman est completement déconnecté de la réalité tes histoires font pas plus de sens..

Registre ou pas, ban des armes ou pas, quelqu'un qui veut vraiment tuer va toujours trouver un moyen..
Ca aurait changé quoi que le shotgun fasse parti du registre? Le gars aurait probablement pu en avoir un quand meme. Au pire un autre calibre. Au pire une arme volée.

Des armes a feu il va toujours en avoir.. Autant que des couteaux, des armes faites a la main, etc

l'argument premier de l'abolition du registre des armes d'epaules c'est que ca sert a chasser pis c'est quasiment innofensif une arme de chasse car ca appartient a un chasseur ....

la psychologie c'est trop complique
c'est juste bon au scrabble pour placer le Y qui vaut 10 points

In any case.. i dont give 2 shits. This is one of the safest countries in the world. Crime exists. Criminals will get guns no matter what country they are in regardless of laws, people die, but not too many. Life is good.

^Agreed, you don't have to buy anything. My view is don't force anything on anyone, including more regulations.

You know what increases the number of illegal guns? An increase in the number of legal guns.

Thats my point 1 man with no weapon CANNOT go on a murder spree in a society ... Id rather have 1 guy kill someone and then being stopped by 2 than 1 guy shooting 100 people and be stopped by one other guy with another gun

No one else had a gun to stop him and there's only 1 murder.

^Agreed, you don't have to buy anything. My view is don't force anything on anyone, including more regulations.

But you want to force us to live in a world where people of questionable motive, skill and psychological background walk around with guns everywhere, including grocery stores, schools and malls.

les regular jo qui sont cocus ne deviennent pas meurtriers pour autant y'a des milliers de gars dont les femmes vont fourrer ailleur a chaque jour au canada et y'a pas de milliers de meurtres par jour dans notre pays

Peux etre ,mais yen as un bien célèbre qui a poignardé s'est enfant et a essayé de se suisider après y'avait pas d'arme a feu. Je pense que oui les armes peuvent '' Faciliter'' la chose dans la facon de voir de certaine personne, mais quand les gens sont a bout il passe a l'acte no matter what. C'est une question de pouvoir detecter ce genre de problème et c'Est par la prévention. que ca commence et la prévention bien c'est un beau sujet de société qu'ont devraient avoir plutot que de jouer a finger pointing IMO.

You know what increases the number of illegal guns? An increase in the number of legal guns.

No one else had a gun to stop him and there's only 1 murder.

But you want to force us to live in a world where people of questionable motive, skill and psychological background walk around with guns everywhere, including grocery stores, schools and malls.

Come on your better then that Logik dont take stats out of your ass ...

^he could of killed all those kids and no one would of been able to stop him...

No, I'm not forcing you to do anything, whereas your wet dream is the collectivizing all gun crimes and blaming every gun owner for them, which is almost as ridiculous as your little left limp wrist crew.

No, I'm not forcing you to do anything, whereas your wet dream is the collectivizing all gun crimes and blaming every gun owner for them, which is almost as ridiculous as your little left limp wrist crew.

of course no one would of been able to stop him they were preschoolers for god sake !

And he could of had a nuke in his pocket and blew up the entire city. If we start saying what if, it never ends. We have to act on FACTS.

Now you are forcing words in my mouth.

You know what increases the number of illegal guns? An increase in the number of legal guns

that is crap or show your source for that.

Back