Article: 1997 Integra Type R up to $40,000 on ebay

If I find a buyer for my ITR, I am buying Danny's.
While I have no regrets about putting 360,000km on my ITR, I would but and hold onto a clean one like Danny's.
Mileage means little when it was taken care of like this.

$25K sounds right- it is a collector car and will only go up in value.

Goodluck with sale- I wasn't expecting it for sale so soon... will see what I can do for mine.....

IMO best to ask $25k and see offers. If it sells in 3 days then it was low but with lower offers you'll know the market.

Doing the same with my 964 now, being a Targa I priced it slightly lower than a coupe and looking at incoming offers to adjust price lower if needed.

If I find a buyer for my ITR, I am buying Danny's.
While I have no regrets about putting 360,000km on my ITR, I would but and hold onto a clean one like Danny's.
Mileage means little when it was taken care of like this.

$25K sounds right- it is a collector car and will only go up in value.

Goodluck with sale- I wasn't expecting it for sale so soon... will see what I can do for mine.....

How much you want for yours? feel free to PM me or email me pics and details;

nickdfg@gmail.com

finalement peux importe le type R t'en veux une ... parce que dans le topic de vente originale tu parle d'acheter celle a danny pour pas qu'un punk l'achète !

Aussi bien commencé à faire le tout de kijiji pour toute les acheter alors !

You think I haven't already done that?....LOL!

What makes you think I only have 1?

I want Danny's in particular because I think its important to keep the integrity of this specific car.

Last edited:
just curious, how many cars do you currently own?

Anyone ever tell you that curiosity killed the cat? ...LOL! :p J/K

I have a few, im kind of a junkie when it comes to cars....all of them, High-end cars as well as your average daily cars. Some people smoke, some people drink, some people do drugs.......I do cars.

yen a un juste a coté de chez nous. je serais curieux d'aller piquer une jasette au gars et de checker l'état générale de la voiture. ya construit un garage juste pour ca ITR. l'autre jour ya une CRX 90 clean as fuck qui reculais chez eux aussi.

Back