News: 2015 Ford Mustang 4-Cylinder Turbo Confirmed for U.S.

I've got a 1.6 ecoboost for work and it burns more fuel then my 2012 STI and even with the 6 speed transmission, it packs only a fifth of the punch I get in the STI. It ecofails if you ask me and a disgrace that they put something like this in the mustang. They should at least make it a small displacement boosted 6.
Sorry but I must call BS on that.

I've got a 1.6 ecoboost for work and it burns more fuel then my 2012 STI and even with the 6 speed transmission, it packs only a fifth of the punch I get in the STI. It ecofails if you ask me and a disgrace that they put something like this in the mustang. They should at least make it a small displacement boosted 6.

Je suis pas mal convaincu que c est mathematiquement impossible.

Quoted 4 da lulz

I hope they make it sound like a V6 atleast. Man I'd hate driving a big mustang and having the same exhaust note as a Focus.. And I hope they bump up the HP in the V8 even more.

I hope they make it sound like a V6 atleast. Man I'd hate driving a big mustang and having the same exhaust note as a Focus.. And I hope they bump up the HP in the V8 even more.

If this is the engine I suspect it is, the mazda 2.3L DISI, it will make big power. 400whp/whtq is usually the point where these engine top with the stock turbo and internals. If ford decide to use stronger rods (worth 600$$ no biggie..) than mazda you can expect even more.

Sorry but I must call BS on that.

Je suis pas mal convaincu que c est mathematiquement impossible.

Quoted 4 da lulz

Les petits experts à la sauce MR:

33vcged.jpg

16c4ei1.jpg

axikoj.jpg

c'etait du traffic stop & go ou tu roulais 150 sur le cruise??? A moins que Ford BS vrmt transport canada avec ses données de conso...

c'etait du traffic stop & go ou tu roulais 150 sur le cruise??? A moins que Ford BS vrmt transport canada avec ses données de conso...

Le nouvelle escape ecoboost je nai que de mauvais comments sur la consommation si tu fais moindrement pas attention tu vas taper le 12l/100 assurer et en fesant attention 10-11l/100 mais sa c si tu flate le gaz a mort pis tu fais du 0-50 km en 40sec pis 95 sur le cruse.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah c'est dans un Escape cette conso-la... Ca explique que ce soit haut dememe... 1.6l + SUV = non-sens... Ils devraient juste mettre le 2.0T comme moteur ecoboost la dedans...

Il compare la consommation de sont 1.6t conduit en ayant le pied lourd a sont STI roulé en pépère... genius.

Back