350Z ou S2000 ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 3 S2000s, love these car to death, but I would pick a 2007+ 350Z over any S2000.

The 2007 350Z has a high reving engine with a 7500RPM redline. The whole point of the S2000's engine is that ''the redline is so high''. Well an AP2 S2000 has an 8000RPM redline, and that's just 500RPMs more than the Nissan.

....but the Z has a 3.5L engine with 270 lbs-feet of torque!

The S2000 changes directions quicker than the Z: when you turn the steering wheel quickly the car will respond immediately to your slightest input. But on the other hand the 350Z has better steering ''feel'' than the S2000 which feels totally numb in that aspect.

With an S2000 you never get any information as to what the front tires are doing; it's the same numb steering feel as a Honda Accord.

The shifter of the 350Z is excellent, but the S2000 is just the best in the world. You need to try it to understand...

Both cars have their strenghts, but the 2007 350Z is the faster sports car.

And to those who say the S2000 is faster around a track, you are wrong. A 2007+ 350Z is a better-faster track car.

If you like feeling the pull from 2,000-7,000 get the Z if you want a car with top-end get the S2k. If you're going to modify the car for decent power get the S2k. If you're used to light and nimble get the S if you like a heavy plated car get the Z. Go drive the 2 each has their own perspective I personally don't like the pull of the Z/VQ engines you might feel the same about an S. Go drive them and see

dunno...

both are sick cars in their own way. I like the s2000 personally, and it has nothing to do with me being biased towards Hondas because I already have one. I just like the track-ish and sporty design of the entire car.

Both are good cars, its all about taste. Like said above, test both cars and choose.

I have to say one thing though, the 350z has a gorgeous sound. You cant go wrong with pushing that car.

Last edited:
Lequelle est la meilleure? aucune!! Les 2 sont de bonnes voitures. 2 styles différentes. Pour une conduite de tous les jours, je vais aller avec la Z. Avec un léger drop avec lips et des 19 pouces... Même pas besoin de toucher à la méchanique, le son est sublime... whooooooooooom whooooooooooom:D

I used to own an S2000 and I've driven a 350Z many times.

350Z is a more everyday car, but the S2000 is more of a drivers car.
I loved every moment I had with the S2000 especially with the top down, nothing beats the feeling.

If you plan on modding the car at all, personally I find it takes a lot more to make the 350Z look amazing than an S2k.

Its a tough choice, but for everyday driving for a long time i would say 350Z, for a fun car that u can throw around and ride top down on beautiful days with 9k redline... s2k

rear.jpg

350z ass ftw !

Track/Racing/Lapping: S2

Sound, Lapping, Spirited & Daily Driving: 350Z
..with some hard earned cash: Option to Track/Racing

essaye les 2... ca se compare meme pas...

le seul char qui se compare a la S c'est.... jpense que cest plus une moto en fin de compte....

The Z really isnt luxurious. I prefer the S2k even tho the engine is weak

engine is weak yet it's faster than a 350z...

S2000, interior is amillion time nicer, exterior doesn't look dated compared to the 350z wich already is,handling is much better, more reliable, better brakes, best transmission, etc... it just is that muhc better.

Ou la Lotus Elise d apres moi..

Ouais quoi que j'ai pas essayer d'Elise. Personnellement j'adore les moteur pointu ou faut que tu joue du levier pour aller chercher les hp.

Anyway jai poser ma ligne skunk sur mon S apres midi pis a 9000 rpm c'est démentiel comme son :p

Ouais j avais la meme chose mais tagguer INVIDIA, le son est fou. Tout le monde jeune comme vieux en revenait pas. Dans le meme genre qu un bike!!

Sauf qu a longue il est fatiguant.. l avoir garder j aurais rouler avec des bouchons sur la longue route. Le son en valait le coup :p

350Z, cause il already own a type-S

I drove an S2k a few of times, i like the shifter ans the steering wheel. But below 6,000 Rpm it felt slower compare to my type-S.

S2K was very hot like 3-4 years ago, but were i live S2K are everywhere, all driven by 18-20 years old punk lol.

350Z with a lip kit/drop and exhaust is so ****ing hot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back