A black guy tried to steal my sister's in law's iphone 4s

same here I hate all races! I dont identify myself to a specific group and I hate those who only hangs with their clics and act like their kind is superior. Fuck asians, fuck arabs, fuck whites, fuck latinos.. We are canadians fack!

Hating is for haters brah. With the time I save not hating I:

Sleep
Stay in shape
Do homework
Fap
Work on my car
Solve the mysteries of teh universe
And soo much more

A friend of mine (The game project director for Rockgamer Studios and Arkanum, actually he's the one who got my music on Rockband 3) got mugged, beat up and his iPad and wallet stolen in Ukraine Friday night. He got all his cards stolen and 500$ in cash + his cell phone and iPad. Not many blacks in the Ukraine so this thread = fail.

A friend of mine (The game project director for Rockgamer Studios and Arkanum, actually he's the one who got my music on Rockband 3) got mugged, beat up and his iPad and wallet stolen in Ukraine Friday night. He got all his cards stolen and 500$ in cash + his cell phone and iPad. Not many blacks in the Ukraine so this thread = fail.
are u black or just can't read? this thread is to warn people that there's hits in the 44 buses.

but there are many gypsies.

The real problem isn't all the different races, it's Government and it's endlessly growing size. I love all races, yes even haitians.

I'm part black. The part that's in my pants. The rest is all white.

i-made-a-funny-wanna-smell-it-thumb.jpg

Back