A girl hit by a rally driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me or you guys are fcuking desensitized

someone gets fcuking slammed by a car and your all sitting their laughing or saying she got what she deserved

and then we wonder why people pick up guns and go shoot up schools....

Yes, I sat here at work today, laughing behind my computer.
My thoughts harkened back to Darwinism. Why would anyone with half a brain, stay "in front" of a race car? She knew she should have gotten out of the way, instead, she didn't and in the process, got a crash course in conservation of momentum physics.

someone gets fcuking slammed by a car and your all sitting their laughing or saying she got what she deserved

ok, so I should cry because she intentionally got in the way of a racing car???

Should I also be sad every time an idiot wins a Darwin Award?

:rolleyes:

So we should break down and cry?

She didn't "deserve" it. That's what cool about natural selection. You don't deserve it or not, it just happens no matter what. Life's unfair.

If you crouch in front of a rally car, odds are you won't be quick enough to escape a dangerous situation. It happened before and it will happen again. If you think the risk you're facing deserves it, don't expect people to blame any other than yourself.

C'était son choix. Elle s'est offerte en sacrifice pour son pilote favori tout comme dans la version originale de Death Race 2000 pour que celui-ci gagne plus de point.

GetAttachment-1.jpg

it could also be the fault of the guy with her, not all people have enough common sense to realize that rally cars will be going fast and on the limit of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back