Article: Annonce de l'église catholique à l'entrée du Pont Champlain.

if catholics are allowed to do this can I take out a series of billboards highlighting how ridiculous religion and the catholic church in specific is?

Yes...
20qnqpz.jpg

On moin si le pont s'effondre ils vont avoir eu leur bénédiction...

You know you live in Quebec when the Church starts bashing on the infrastuctures.

While I don't usually agree with you, I agree that muslims and jews should fuck off, but I don't see what pisses you off about this one(op) ?

because I don't believe in people of a certain religion advertising it. If you want to belong to a religion, by all means go ahead, but it shouldnt be plastered for 200k people to see.

its just epic

usually i don't have much respect for the catholic church, but now I think i started to respect them again

because I don't believe in people of a certain religion advertising it. If you want to belong to a religion, by all means go ahead, but it shouldnt be plastered for 200k people to see.

Si t'es pas content tu as juste à regarder la pub de Molson Dry qui a de l'autre côté, y'a personne qui te force a regarder et à croire au billboard que tu vois! Vivre et laissez vivre.....

Si t'es pas content tu as juste à regarder la pub de Molson Dry qui a de l'autre côté, y'a personne qui te force a regarder et à croire au billboard que tu vois! Vivre et laissez vivre.....

il se sent opprimé, laisse le

Donc si c'etait ecrit "allah est grand", sa serait correct?

because we dont need religious crap posted around the city

keep your damn views to yourself

So I guess your the kind of person who sues Mcdonald for making them fat saying "They made me do it... because of all their 'overwhelming' advertisements"

Donc si c'etait ecrit "allah est grand", sa serait correct?

Ça serait probablement écrit "Allah dit de faire votre prière" et je vois pas en quoi ce serait incorrect. On a voulu être une société multiculturelle, faut faire avec.

Personnellement, je m'en sacre. Je crois que c'est un bon coup de publicité de la part de l'Église catholique. Est-ce que je vais aller à l'église pour ça? Non. Ceux qui sont trop faible d'esprit et qui vont courir à l'église pour ça (ce qui m'étonnerait), c'est leur problème.

Funny how this turned into a Religon debate.

No matter what you believe in, we all know the roads in Quebec are pure utter shit. I hate our fucking roads...
Fun fact, the Champlain had a sort of "due date" which was 5 years ago... I take that bridge to school everyday.

Quebec = hypocrites, if its catholic JUST LOOK AWAY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, if it was a Jewish or Muslim advertisement everyone would be flipping their shit

So I guess your the kind of person who sues Mcdonald for making them fat saying "They made me do it... because of all their 'overwhelming' advertisements"

Not really, I just dont believe religion is anyone's business except those partaking in it.

Back