Any more Steve Job doubters out there...

VWSpeed

Over 2M Ipads sold in 60-days, and now 600,000 pre-orders for the Iphone 4G in one single day. Any more doubters out there???

Yesterday Apple and its carrier partners took pre-orders for more than 600,000 of Apple’s new iPhone 4. It was the largest number of pre-orders Apple has ever taken in a single day and was far higher than we anticipated, resulting in many order and approval system malfunctions. Many customers were turned away or abandoned the process in frustration. We apologize to everyone who encountered difficulties, and hope that they will try again or visit an Apple or carrier store once the iPhone 4 is in stock.

Ballmer, Schmidt, Dell, and dozens of other large cap CEOs can only envy what Jobs has done, and wait for his first failure–which, against all odds, may never come.

that's cute, not bad compared to the tens of millions of netbooks sold and hundreds of millions of other phones sold

Fanboy or not, since the launch of the Ipod it's been not stop hits for Steve Jobs...other CEOs can only envy him.

that's cute, not bad compared to the tens of millions of netbooks sold and hundreds of millions of other phones sold

But that's from dozens of others companies, with hundreds of different models. This is one single product in each group outselling the number of phones/net books one manufacturer with multiple models, try to accomplish.

well a lot of people are uninformed and buy stupid shit all the time. The people whp bought the ipad represent 0.02% of the world's population. It would be fair to say that at least 0.02% of the world's population are dumbasses.

Over 2M Ipads sold in 60-days, and now 600,000 pre-orders for the Iphone 4G in one single day. Any more doubters out there???

Ballmer, Schmidt, Dell, and dozens of other large cap CEOs can only envy what Jobs has done, and wait for his first failure–which, against all odds, may never come.

Funny that Apple is now IBM from their 1984 commercial.

What do you think is going to happen when Steve Jobs retires?

well a lot of people are uninformed and buy stupid shit all the time. The people whp bought the ipad represent 0.02% of the world's population. It would be fair to say that at least 0.02% of the world's population are dumbasses.

Lol Its more like the people who hate on other things just cause its made by a certain company are usually uninformed and try to bias others because they cant afford certin products.

Its funny how people actually get MAD by products. Energy spent hating on things for no reason.

lol didn't even know who steve was before this thread, Good to know his name and face. I know I'll never buy his products.

I'm a big apple hater :D Over priced junk that dies the day after your warranty expires... Coincidence? I think not!

Someone needs to start competing with the Ipod and wtfpwn it already. Ipod music store FTL

Someone needs to start competing with the Ipod and wtfpwn it already. Ipod music store FTL

LOL, that's how you know every other company is failing; when people who hate apple doesn't even realize that there's been WAAAAYYY too many products that tried to compete against the iPod, and failed miserably.

If you're lucky, you might still be able to find a Microsoft Zune at a Radioshack somewhere. They were going at $29.99.

They even had more features than the iPod!!!

BTW, this shows who the misinformed consumers are.....

zune was never even able to compete with them, Not on any scale, 8gbs? suck my balls zune - I wipe my ass with 8gbs of music, I want an 80gb MP3 player for around $100. I also don't want to have to use shitty software that I need to convert all my music for a shitty ipod.

There's never really been any competition for ipods yet, It's sad really. Anyone remember when MP3 players first came out? Able to put on like 50 songs on one or something and costed $500ish? Good god those were bad :p

Also had those shitty mini Disc players, I had one of those freakin thing broke the first time I dropped it lol.

They even had more features than the iPod!!!

Duh, mon micro-onde à plus de feature qu'un iPod.... en 2004 j'ai acheté un HP iPaq à 300$ pis encore aujourd'hui les iPod ont pas les features que cette bebelle la avait... Le seul "problème", je le concède... Il était pas blanc, ni chromé, ni vraiment beau...................

Apple = Buy buy buy, achète tous les accessoires séparés, paye chere pour avoir des produits "design", pis devient "fanboy"... Parce qu'on dirait que personne est capable d'avoir un produit Apple en restant normal, on dirait une maladie contagieuse.

Je crois qu'effectivement, apple est capable de faire de bon produits, mais criss que le marketing a attrapé tous les métrosexuel du monde... Comme si automatiquement, si t'as pas un iPhone t'es pas dans "game"...

Design = Apple
Features that will last = autres compagnies

Paye pour tout = Apple
Open products = autres entres autres Google (Android/docs/etc)

Imagine si YouTube appartiendrait à Apple... ca serait beau!.............. Mais ca couterait chère et ils controlleraient 100x plus ce que tu voudrais mettre en ligne...

Apple, love it or hate it.

Marketing 101, it works like a charm.

Nissan GTR is similar in the automotive world.

Too bad marketing doesnt make good products. Oh yeah and by the way i had the original ipod and now own an ipod touch, its not about who can afford it. I'm an apple hater from experience.

the only apple shit i have is a 3gs and its gonna stay like that
the only reason its not in the garbage is that its jailbroken

the only apple shit i have is a 3gs and its gonna stay like that
the only reason its not in the garbage is that its jailbroken

I have a Iphone 1.1.2 jailbroken, and my phone is all mashed up. still debating whether or not I will make the jump to the Iphone 4 or go for another phone... Not sure I would want a blackberry either..

But I'm really tempted by the Ipad.

Over priced junk that dies the day after your warranty expires...

Dans mon cas c'est pas vrai du tout..

J'ai un ipod video 30 gb qui a 5 ou 6 ans, et qui fonctionne comme un neuf encore. Je commence presque à avoir hâte qu'il lâche pour avoir une raison de le changer! lol

J'ai un imac qui roule 24/24 depuis 2 1/2 ans, et mis à part la roulette de la mighty mouse qui jam tout le temps, je n'ai pas eu le moindre problème avec. Très satisfait des performances aussi.

VWSpeed, ton avatar est vraiment EPIC !

34eyzx0.jpg

Back