Any way to get a R34 GTR in Montreal?

As a r34 owner best way to do is ontario plate (90$)/year license: 80$/5years and insurance depends yur record :)

FRom What I heard.. someone imported a GTR in pieces and rebuilt it.... plated it as a kit car... so no VIN ( SAAQ issued a homemade véhicule VIN) passed inspection and had a sticker on the windshield... althought I'm pretty sure this would be very costly.... but the car would be legal!

As a r34 owner best way to do is ontario plate (90$)/year license: 80$/5years and insurance depends yur record :)

Do you live in Montreal only or do you kind of rotate between MTL and ontario? Have you had any trouble with police or anything? Would you mind if I PM'd you for some questions?

j'en ai vu une vrai R34 gtr vendredi, elle sortais d'une shop JDM. tabarnak qu'elle etait belle. moi j'irais m'informer avec eux

Do you live in Montreal only or do you kind of rotate between MTL and ontario? Have you had any trouble with police or anything? Would you mind if I PM'd you for some questions?

Yes i live in montreal i had so far no cop issue and never rotated so far and if you have any question you can pm me at anytime , you may have seen my car if not joey the detailler have worked on it and have a thread in detail page !

There are 3 R34's around MTL.. RB28ETT's one and two R34 GTR's.. All Ontario plated and no issues with cops..

Well if he does, nowadays it is very easy to spot a rat and what they gonna prove ? I have a place there and prove otherwise hahaha :)

And btw Jag the 3rd one ( charocal ) is X plated belongs tounless there is another one ?

There are 3 R34's around MTL.. RB28ETT's one and two R34 GTR's.. All Ontario plated and no issues with cops..

So basically, my license, registration, and insurance all need to be registered to the address in Ontario, is that correct?

This might be a dumb question but will insurance still cover you if you have an accident outside Ontario? Would I just say I was visiting Montreal? (I work in Montreal full-time, do they have any way of knowing that I've been in MTL the whole time?)

Well if he does, nowadays it is very easy to spot a rat and what they gonna prove ? I have a place there and prove otherwise hahaha :)

And btw Jag the 3rd one ( charocal ) is X plated belongs to shawn bercovitz unless there is another one ?

Yeah but I don't have a place there, I'd use a friend's address. Would that work? When getting an ontario license or upon registration, won't they ask for a proof of address or something?

trouve un employe de poste canada en milieu rurale pour la plaquer quebec.....pis rachete la apres

Si plaquée Ontario et toujours au Québec tu peux avoir de sérieux problèmes avec les assurances. Normalement la voiture ne doit pas être plus de 50% ailleurs que l'endroit où elle est immatriculée.

Alright. There's a couple of ways to do it and here's how. Most of the Police on the island of Montreal are stupid so it's pretty rare they would know anything about Skylines and how they are sorted in Quebec, you just need to worry about South Shore, North Shore.. pretty much the outskirts of Montreal and Quebec etc... So be careful who you talk to and post online because there's a lot of haters and jealous people so you could be one phone call away from getting arrested or your car seized but if you play your cards right & stay low key with your r34 you'll be fine. Trust me.

Okay so here go

1). Register the vehicle under a different province. I recommend Ontario, obviously. There's literally no way to get caught from this. It's the most legitimate way. Unless someone tries really hard to fuck you up by snitching and starting a Police investigation on you OR you live in a small town where Police will notice you a lot and get suspicious (Which is rare).

2). Register the vehicle under a Dealer Plate (X). It will cost you around $168.81 + Insurance and 100,000$ Bond in your bank account. In the end.. is that really worth it? I don't think so unless you really own a dealership. OR you can get someone you know to put it under their name that owns a dealership.

3). VIN Mixup. This is the most risky way. Switching the BNR34XXXXXX to BNR32XXXXXX. I only know one person in Quebec that has done this but it's insanely ballsy.

4). R32 to R34 conversion. It'll cost you about 14k for the work and parts so that's another way.

5). SAAQ Fraud. Register and editing import and licensing numbers. Can be done. However extremely risky.

6). Wait until 2024

Last edited:
Alright. There's a couple of ways to do it and here's how. Most of the Police on the island of Montreal are stupid so it's pretty rare they would know anything about Skylines and how they are sorted in Quebec, you just need to worry about South Shore, North Shore.. pretty much the outskirts of Montreal and Quebec etc... So be careful who you talk to and post online because there's a lot of haters and jealous people so you could be one phone call away from getting arrested or your car seized but if you play your cards right & stay low key with your r34 you'll be fine. Trust me.

Okay so here go

1). Register the vehicle under a different province. I recommend Ontario, obviously. There's literally no way to get caught from this. It's the most legitimate way. Unless someone tries really hard to fuck you up by snitching and starting a Police investigation on you OR you live in a small town where Police will notice you a lot and get suspicious (Which is rare).

2). Register the vehicle under a Dealer Plate (X). It will cost you around $168.81 + Insurance and 100,000$ Bond in your bank account. In the end.. is that really worth it? I don't think so unless you really own a dealership. OR you can get someone you know to put it under their name that owns a dealership.

3). VIN Mixup. This is the most risky way. Switching the BNR34XXXXXX to BNR32XXXXXX. I only know one person in Quebec that has done this but it's insanely ballsy.

4). R32 to R34 conversion. It'll cost you about 14k for the work and parts so that's another way.

5). SAAQ Fraud. Register and editing import and licensing numbers. Can be done. However extremely risky.

6). Wait until 2024

for 1) , can we plate a car in Ontario without a Ontario license? Problem is Quebec's Insurance, many times i wanted to buy insurance with my broker to pick up a car in Toronto , they refused. They always asked me they will insure once its quebec plated.

And btw Jag the 3rd one ( charocal ) is X plated belongs to unless there is another one ?

He drive with a X around here but its actually registered in Ontario.

Back