Anyone got a pic of the pose Price did after shootout last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he mentioned ocho cinqo and terrell owens when interviewed in dressing room after the game...said he stole it from football

CareyPoint.jpg

yeah I was playing with my Ps3, 360 and Wii when it happened with dark knight in my blu-ray player hooked on a 9.2 sound system when I had to rewind it on my PVR HD and then save it and transfer it to my 1080p video cam to be watched on my alien ware tower later on that day.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha sigged!

yeah I was playing with my Ps3, 360 and Wii when it happened with dark knight in my blu-ray player hooked on a 9.2 sound system when I had to rewind it on my PVR HD and then save it and transfer it to my 1080p video cam to be watched on my alien ware tower later on that day.

Post of 2009 up until this point.

LOL! :run:

criss t'es le best toi hahahaha

haha ta trop raison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back