Are girls in montreal sexy bitches? Stuck up snobs?

What, you want to whack off to it? I refuse to post full pictures of myself on MR.

Anyways, the secret is mostly in the suit, bitches be crazy for that. You could be a 6/10, put on a nice suit and it's like you get a 2-4 point boost. It's the same principle as girls in yoga pants or skirts.

So guys you want them to be nicer and more approachable, go buy a nice suit and wear it. They are more prone to opening up their legs and turning on the landing lights to their crotch.

MR Quasi Scientific Study?

True that.
I went to my friend's marriage a month ago and I felt like a piece of meat to, even though every guy was wearing one.
I was thinking to eventually go out in a suit for fun but I don't know where it would be proper to wear it.

Most of the "good" or better girls are at home studying /out with a few friends but not being whores at clubs /working /at home with family. I don't think you find wife material at clubs...

I know, but why is it different in Ontario or USA? And why are we (men) not as many as girls studying or with a few friends? Anyways, I'm still at school so I have access to good studying girls.

What, you want to whack off to it? I refuse to post full pictures of myself on MR.

Anyways, the secret is mostly in the suit, bitches be crazy for that. You could be a 6/10, put on a nice suit and it's like you get a 2-4 point boost. It's the same principle as girls in yoga pants or skirts.

The suit in question:

So guys you want them to be nicer and more approachable, go buy a nice suit and wear it. They are more prone to opening up their legs and turning on the landing lights to their crotch.

MR Quasi Scientific Study?

I wasn't expecting a pic, so a pic of the suit is already nice. However, that's really not my kind of outfit. I'm more hipster.

Is your 250cc rocket a good pussy magnet?

I'm affraid I'm too tall to look good on mine :(

Last edited:
True that.
I went to my friend's marriage a month ago and I felt like a piece of meat to, even though every guy was wearing one.
I was thinking to eventually go out in a suit for fun but I don't know where it would be proper to wear it.
How about anywhere but Montréal Nord?

I wasn't expecting a pic, so a pic of the suit is already nice. However, that's really not my kind of outfit. I'm more hipster.

Is your 250cc rocket a good pussy magnet?

I'm affraid I'm too tall to look good on mine :(

To each his own. I'm just saying a suit is like a girls kryptonite. Why not use it to your advantage?

And most chicks don't know shit. Heck some guys don't even know it's a 250. Even still, just the fact that you ride usually is a turn on to woman. It appeals to their "he's a bad ass" part and in all honesty you don't have to be.

True that.

Like Papi said, anywhere but Mourial Noire

Heck throw one on and go to a Starbucks or the shopping mall for a stroll. Bet you get a bunch of looks from most girls and unlike the clubs, girls are not necessarily twats in these locations. Heck even if you are taken the attention is nice.

^^ Yes, when you see someone in a suit somewhere you don't tell yourself "yo, that's inappropriate". It's just a guy in a suit doing what he does.

Back