Ask a guy who got laser eye-surgery on Tuesday, anything.

Ask a guy who got laser eye surgery on Monday, anything.

When is the next time you can get cumshot blasted on you without risking infections?

How much did it cost? I'm near-sited and fucking hate wearing glasses when I drive at night...

Recent pic of your GF? Still with the blondie? How's the kid? :p

You said questions...

Google search ''right hand''.

I dont know which blondie you're talking about.

same thing goes for that kid.

:p

So , you have laser eyes, are you Cyclops ?

Yep, I'm now living in a secret mansion and I'm gonna save the world with Wolvy.

Ca prend combien de temps l'opération?

Environ 20-25 minutes in-out. C'est plus long jasé avec le chirurgien que l'opération.

Any pain at all during the procedure? I also hear that you go blind for a few seconds

It's not comfortable since they try to suck your eyes out, but it doesn't even register on a pain scale. It might differ between people, but in my case, I had no pain at all.

You go ''blind''( more like extreme bluriness) when they are ''lasering'' you, but when it was done, I was seeing almost perfectly already.

Environ 20-25 minutes in-out. C'est plus long jasé avec le chirurgien que l'opération.

L'opération... 20-25mins. Non. C'est 15secs par oeil, examen de la cornée par le chirurgien après l'opération (2mins) et 10mins de repos après l'opération. Après ça, t'as ton congé.

3.50k $

For Personalized Lasik. which I recommend. don't go standard.

I was also near-sighted
Nice stack of cash but worth it since your body/health is the most important thing anyway. I don't have $3500 laying around so I'll have to wait till the summer to get my eyes done =/

Back