BIG SPRING MEET: FRIDAY AT LAFLEURS SOURCES, 9pm (sat = rain)

Where should we meet?

• Total voters
Hold on , does it have to be only on MTL or LVL or can it be on south or north shore, like not that far but just passed the bridge I mean...

I was thinking about near place Rosemere in Rosemere/Blainville , it's right next to the 640
and im not saying right in the parking of place rosemere but near that, theres the winners, CT and rona that if I remember well has a reasonably big enough parking lot.

And for the ppl that would meet at Timmys it could be a fun ride going up there

So, just sayin..

Hold on , does it have to be only on MTL or LVL or can it be on south or north shore, like not that far but just passed the bridge I mean...

I was thinking about near place Rosemere in Rosemere/Blainville , it's right next to the 640
and im not saying right in the parking of place rosemere but near that, theres the winners, CT and rona that if I remember well has a reasonably big enough parking lot.

So, just sayin..

50% of people would say fcuk it and not go

So, just sayin..

75 % come from west island or near it soo !

if my peice of shit mazda 6 aint droped im gonna be dissapointed. yo are we doin a cruise afta the meet up? up to mount royal'? anything?

it's not even about laffies being in the west island, I just find it's a much better spot for a meet.

Back