Breaking news: Malaysian Airlines System 370 B772 confirmed lost

All there is to do right now is wait, pretty much every idea has been put out there. I'm still convinced somebody knows something and isn't talking.

I don't know about the phone calls etc that seems like BS to me but I agree with information being withheld. Or maybe Vietnam and Malaysia aren't capable of dealing with a crash.. I find it laughable that the Vietnam navy admiral was using a circa 2002 Digital camera to take photos of debris. The long we go the more conspiracy theories we will hear.

I don't know about the phone calls etc that seems like BS to me but I agree with information being withheld. Or maybe Vietnam and Malaysia aren't capable of dealing with a crash.. I find it laughable that the Vietnam navy admiral was using a circa 2002 Digital camera to take photos of debris. The long we go the more conspiracy theories we will hear.

Overheard at the water cooler today: "Maybe it was North Korea with a long range missile"..at this point, it seems like people are making up anything.

The whole situation smells fishy.

HF2dzG1.jpg

Overheard at the water cooler today: "Maybe it was North Korea with a long range missile"..at this point, it seems like people are making up anything.

That woulb some loooooooong as range missile, since Korea is over a 3500 km away...

The phones "ringing" could be a false positive. Depending on the carrier, an account can be set to return a ringtone even when the phone is out of range or off, if the user has disabled their voicemail.
Most carriers' systems will respond with a default "customer is not reachable" message, but it can be set to make it look like the phone is ringing on forever. I had that setting once.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I was just taking to my pops about that crash and I was mentioning that it had to of been a mid flight explosion because why wouldn't the pilots mayday if there was an issue . Unless all systems died b4 the plane went down ?

I was just taking to my pops about that crash and I was mentioning that it had to of been a mid flight explosion because why wouldn't the pilots mayday if there was an issue . Unless all systems died b4 the plane went down ?
Because you're too busy flying the plane...

When they found the bodies of the pilots of PA103 they were grabbing the yoke so tight that their fingers were wrapped around it. Rules are as follows aviate, navigate, communicate.

Plane disappear at 35 000'?

No ''mayday'' sent?

No crash site/debris found?

Nobody can tell what happened?

They've been abducted by aliens.

/story.

Or maybe Vietnam and Malaysia aren't capable of dealing with a crash..

Probably but by looking at the wiki page, alot of countries including the US and China have sent a bunch of aircraft/boats..

Phones ringing were apparently calls just being redirected to the person's house or office. I'm starting to think it's less likely that this thing exploded mid-air. Mid-air explosions result in a large debris field and they found nothing so far, unless they have and aren't saying. Is it just me or no one seems in a hurry to find it? The airline knows alot more than they have revealed so far is what I'm thinking.

Was watching cnn and apparently the 2 persons with stolen passports bought the ticket with cash through an iranian middle man.

Iranian = arab = muslim = terrorist

Damn you Oussama

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Probably but by looking at the wiki page, alot of countries including the US and China have sent a bunch of aircraft/boats..

Phones ringing were apparently calls just being redirected to the person's house or office. I'm starting to think it's less likely that this thing exploded mid-air. Mid-air explosions result in a large debris field and they found nothing so far, unless they have and aren't saying. Is it just me or no one seems in a hurry to find it? The airline knows alot more than they have revealed so far is what I'm thinking.

There is almost a debris field.

If it really was an act of terrorism, somebody would've claimed that they did it.

Je pense qu'a chaques catastrophe il dois y avoir des 10aines de groupe terroristes qui revendique les attaques, vraiment pas une référence, anyway sa se peux qu'un groupe l'ai déja fais mais c'est clair que le grand public n'a qu'une infime portion des informations..

Because you're too busy flying the plane...

When they found the bodies of the pilots of PA103 they were grabbing the yoke so tight that their fingers were wrapped around it. Rules are as follows aviate, navigate, communicate.

Yup.

Many people are wondering why there are so few clues about the fate of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, beginning with the lack of a distress call.
This lack of a call, however, is not particularly perplexing. An aviator's priorities are to maintain control of the airplane above all else. An emergency could easily consume 100% of a crew's efforts. To an airline pilot, the absence of radio calls to personnel on the ground that could do little to help the immediate situation is no surprise.
This investigation may face many parallels to Air France 447, an Airbus A330 that crashed in an area beyond radar coverage in the ocean north of Brazil in June 2009. Like the Air France plane, the Malaysia Airlines aircraft was a state-of-the-art, fly-by-wire airplane (a Boeing 777) with an excellent safety record.

Back