News: BRZ are coming... (update now in Quebec??? post #243)

Donc si tu penses que 2000$ sur un char de 28k$ vont te faire tourner en rond autour d'une Mustang qui coute de base presque 3$ de moins, tu te trompes royalement.

Peut-être un avantage en Auto-X SI elle sont classée semblable, un net avantage sur un petit circuit de Karting comme Méglisse mais c'est tout. Je m'attend aussi à ce que l'auto soit une plaie l’hiver. du à la répartition de la masse et le poids léger. Le cul va être "wild". Par contre, elle va être "le fun" à battre et risque d'en redemander et non devenir toute spongieuse après 10minutes de lapping, en tout cas je lui souhaite sinon, WTF :dunno:

Pis avec 2000$ tu vas faire quoi? Un set de bon pneus à 1000$, une chip de peut-être 10hp si t'es chanceux à 500-700$... un intake à 300$... woupedi fuckin dou.

Ok here is the deal power to weight. If TRD makes a factory option stage 1 supercharger for the BRZ thats + 30 hp & 30 torques right thur. I Imagine that the engine they used in the BRZ is a derivative of the EJ20 so your argument of it not taking well to mods is bullshit. The new Genesis is a good car so is the Mustang but I maintain that a BRZ with some tuning will best these cars.

Also I would have responded you in French ahh fuck it this was easyer.

Again with the plastics. Broody do you check the plastics of your shoes before you buy them?

I wasn't really serious, but if the interior is as crappy as on a Scion TC (quality wise), then I would care about it yes.
And I obviously want a good rubber on for my shoe's sole.

Ok here is the deal power to weight. If TRD makes a factory option stage 1 supercharger for the BRZ thats + 30 hp & 30 torques right thur. I Imagine that the engine they used in the BRZ is a derivative of the EJ20 so your argument of it not taking well to mods is bullshit. The new Genesis is a good car so is the Mustang but I maintain that a BRZ with some tuning will best these cars.

Also I would have responded you in French ahh fuck it this was easyer.

It's a NA derivative of the EJ20 with a stupidly high compression ratio and a Yamaha tuned engine. It's not a fantastic starting "block". Also, how much a TRD stage one will set you back? Certainly not anything close to 2k$ This is not an inline4 engine. I sure hope the turbo hardware of the EJ20 will bolt right on.

We haven't heard yet of how easy/shitty the OEM ECU will be to tune/crack. Big factor.

u mad avec ton hyundai?

Des fois oui. J'ai jamais dit que c'était la meilleur chose depuis l'invention de l'auto à 4 roues...

Change de char. Normalement quand on aime son char on pense justement que c'est la meilleure création sur terre.

Sorry guys but I have all your adress information, I'll have to make your bodies disappear to make sure I win the FR-S.

On dirait lire un forum américain... vous parlez seulement de chiffres... quelqu'un se rappelle que ce char la est supposé être le successeur de la ae86?..... un char de +-100hp qui est tout de même super a conduire ?

un char de 100Hp je trouvais ça ok a 16 ans mais rendu a 36 100hp va me donner autant de feeling que écouté Virginie en reprise

Back