C koi un ' Poke ' sur facebook ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
poke 1 |pōk|
verb
1 [ trans. ] jab or prod (someone or something), esp. with one's finger : he poked Benny in the ribs and pointed | [ intrans. ] they sniffed, felt, and poked at everything they bought.
• [ trans. ] jab (one's finger) at someone or into something : keep adding water until you can comfortably poke your finger into the soil.
• prod and stir (a fire) with a poker to make it burn more fiercely.
• make (a hole) in something by prodding or jabbing at it.
• [ trans. ] thrust (something) in a particular direction : I poked my head around the door to see what was going on | she poked her tongue out.
• [ intrans. ] protrude and be or become visible : she had wisps of gray hair poking out from under her bonnet.
• vulgar slang (of a man) have sexual intercourse with (another person).
2 [ intrans. ] move slowly; dawdle : I was poking along, my vision blocked by that curtain of sleet.
noun
1 an act of poking someone or something : she gave the fire a poke.
• ( a poke around) informal a look or search around a place.
• vulgar slang an act of sexual intercourse.
2 (also poke bonnet) a woman's bonnet with a projecting brim or front, popular esp. in the early 19th century.
3 (usu. POKE) Computing a statement or function in BASIC for altering the contents of a specified memory location. Compare with peek (sense 2).
4 informal chiefly Brit. power or acceleration in a car : I expect you'd prefer something with a bit more poke

poke 1 |pōk|
verb
1 [ trans. ] jab or prod (someone or something), esp. with one's finger : he poked Benny in the ribs and pointed | [ intrans. ] they sniffed, felt, and poked at everything they bought.
• [ trans. ] jab (one's finger) at someone or into something : keep adding water until you can comfortably poke your finger into the soil.
• prod and stir (a fire) with a poker to make it burn more fiercely.
• make (a hole) in something by prodding or jabbing at it.
• [ trans. ] thrust (something) in a particular direction : I poked my head around the door to see what was going on | she poked her tongue out.
• [ intrans. ] protrude and be or become visible : she had wisps of gray hair poking out from under her bonnet.
• vulgar slang (of a man) have sexual intercourse with (another person).
2 [ intrans. ] move slowly; dawdle : I was poking along, my vision blocked by that curtain of sleet.
noun
1 an act of poking someone or something : she gave the fire a poke.
• ( a poke around) informal a look or search around a place.
• vulgar slang an act of sexual intercourse.
2 (also poke bonnet) a woman's bonnet with a projecting brim or front, popular esp. in the early 19th century.
3 (usu. POKE) Computing a statement or function in BASIC for altering the contents of a specified memory location. Compare with peek (sense 2).
4 informal chiefly Brit. power or acceleration in a car : I expect you'd prefer something with a bit more poke

This is what I call getting to the point with a real explanation.

Last edited:
Pourrais-tu deplacer la cam que j'ai placé a coter ton pc robocop.

Je voie mal ton ptit cul la dememe ! fait juste le baisse un peux plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back