Calling FERRARI owners!!!

Hi MR peeps

Like the title indicates, I am looking for a Ferrari owner that would want to display his sexy car in front off a Downtown Montreal store for the grand prix weekend.

The important client that I represent has offered a juicy deal for any interested Ferrari owner.

Be assured that your car will be safe ( it will be blocked off and security will be present ) and nobody but the owner will move or even touch the car.

Its a one day only deal ( Grand Prix weekend Saturday ) so your car will be available for you to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Anyone interested please contact me at autodef@outlook.com or by PM and I will give you all the details.

Thank you.

Hello DriverMP, I am assuming this is your store, that you want a display in front of. Why don't you rent a Ferrari, to sit there? It is possible, there are people who do that.

Hello DriverMP, I am assuming this is your store, that you want a display in front of. Why don't you rent a Ferrari, to sit there? It is possible, there are people who do that.

Hi student13,

Thank you for the advice, unfortunately it is not that simple. The store is not mine, this hole deal is for a client and trust me I've been looking...A Ferrari is not the easiest thing to rent on grand prix weekend. That is why I am asking here, maybe I'll get lucky.

Hi MR peeps

Like the title indicates, I am looking for a Ferrari owner that would want to display his sexy car in front off a Downtown Montreal store for the grand prix weekend.

The important client that I represent has offered a juicy deal for any interested Ferrari owner.

Be assured that your car will be safe ( it will be blocked off and security will be present ) and nobody but the owner will move or even touch the car.

Its a one day only deal ( Grand Prix weekend Saturday ) so your car will be available for you to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Anyone interested please contact me at autodef@outlook.com or by PM and I will give you all the details.

Thank you.

I would like to get more info
Blue 512 TR

On pourrait aussi trouver une supra et recrééer un hommage a Paul Walker!!:p

ff_5.jpg

I asked a few of my clients, but they all said the same thing. They're all already booked for the weekend. Sorry buddy.

Thank you everyone for the great help, I knew I could count on the MR community. I've gotten a couple of people interested but we still haven't found exactly what we are looking for.

Back