Classique d'automne 2016 @ Tremblant

I used to stay in T-10-11-12 but IMO most of the action happens in T3-4 as it's really demanding for the drivers (specially with cold track temps like saturday). It makes for some crazy action and temper trantrums (like #78 in the saturday micra race, kicking the other guy's door, we could hear the guy swearing from P3 haha!).

Great weekend as always, can't wait for next year!

I was there the whole day Saturday. Totally different then the Sommet des Légendes which I attended last year, but it was very fun :)

Spent the whole day taking pics from multiple point of views, some of them turned out pretty good so I'm happy with that. One of my good friends is friends with the Sahakians from United Auto, it's a shame that one of their Micras crashed :/
Biggest surprise though was the crash at the very last lap, when they were getting back in the pits. How the fuck did Bertrand Godin managed to crash past the pits, I have no idea :dunno:
Someone sideswiped a car and avoided slamming the car, then the guy behind them 2 slammed the rear of them.

Sent from my iPhone 7

I used to stay in T-10-11-12 but IMO most of the action happens in T3-4 as it's really demanding for the drivers (specially with cold track temps like saturday). It makes for some crazy action and temper trantrums (like #78 in the saturday micra race, kicking the other guy's door, we could hear the guy swearing from P3 haha!).

Great weekend as always, can't wait for next year!

J'étais à ce spot là aussi pour la course des Micra et j'ai tout vu sa live! Maudit que ça fesser pi maudit que le gars était pas content haha.

J'étais à ce spot là aussi pour la course des Micra et j'ai tout vu sa live! Maudit que ça fesser pi maudit que le gars était pas content haha.

Haha au début on pensait qu'il marchait vite pour aller se mettre en sécurité derrière la clôture, mais plus on le regardait aller, plus c'était clair qu'il avait un petit qqchose contre le gars lol ! Le pire c'est que c'était lui l'instigateur de tout ça! S'il avait jamais poussé l'auto de Perry, rien de tout ça serait arrivé! Reste que ça a tapé fort!

ca pas de sens se rentrer de même comme des imbéciles. Je trouve cette série complètement ridicule.

j'aime bien mieux mon petit club racing. Le monde se respecte et tu cognes ta un 13/13 et après hop tu perds ta licence pour 13 mois si tu refrappes.

Micra ont besoin de règlement. C'est un free for all sinon.

Back