Deadmau5 @ Metropolis

2011-09-29230831.jpg

2011-09-29231802.jpg

2011-09-29233338.jpg

2011-09-30000938.jpg

2011-09-30000950.jpg

was sick. The first parts were too long though. But he came onto the stage like a fucking boss.

I thought the 1st half of the show was the best, more oldschool DM looooong progressive intro's to his beats. Then Sofi came on and it was okay...played most of his new tracks in the same 30minute span or so.

And finished with a brillant version of Strobe i had never heard before.

I went in hoping for nothing and came out extremely satisfied!

and Pancakes was all like QQ it's all gonna be dubstep QQ

where were you? I was on the balcony with the best view chillin' with normal people.

amazing show! visuals were ridiculous, A+ performance from mau5 and i rly liked Mini, she always rips it.

crowd was a little whack though, some raunchy ppl. i was on the floor and great experience minus times when a million ppl try and rush in, spilling their beers eveywhere. and numerous amounts of 14 yr olds..

I went friday and it was awesome i have some pictures aswell aand videos of the djs before the second dj was good as fuck tho sick drops

jettaballer said:
crowd was a little whack though, some raunchy ppl. i was on the floor and great experience minus times when a million ppl try and rush in, spilling their beers eveywhere. and numerous amounts of 14 yr olds..

The crowd on the floor was ridiculous , I almost got into a fight with an Arab midget because he was pushing my gf. There was a drunk girl( looked like 16) falling all over the place, spilled her drink on me. I grabbed her ( as nicely as I could) and threw her out of the crowd . I felt like I was going to get into a fight so I moved to upstairs with the older people

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

was there friday night and it was EPIC! filmed almost everything so i can remember this crazy show for the rest of my life :)

Back