Dog food

Kirkland FTW...and aparently it's in top 5 best dog food..from Costco..very cheap..36$ for 40 lbs..

best ones are grain free.

best of the best are:
orijen
wellness core
taste of the wild
innova evo

i'll use acana or wellness puppy for the first year then probably orijen.

orijen is the best of the best but quite expensive.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Fromm Grain-Free.. Expensive as fuuuuuuuuuuu But my dog has always had a shiny coat and looks healthy...

Moi j'utilise Fromm aussi mais pour puppy. Good food mon chien est en forme , meme trop defois haha.

Ces avec du canard de l'agneau etc , i mange mieu que moi batard ! lol

Dry food: Fromm Chicken a la veg for my beagle. Doesn't make her coat oily at all.

ive done all the hollistic and premium grain-free dog foods only to discover im wasting huge amounts of money

costco has a cheap alternative, 35$ for huge bag (i think 30kg) where im used to paying 55$ for 15kg (acana, orijen, etc) costo brand has same ingredients, grain free, dogs love it

the best and cheapest is still homemade if you have time + big freezer

i buy from costco too, but the dog still loves table food above everything else..especially something with sauce..however..feeding him anything from the table makes it have dihareea...sometimes..i guess it gets used to kirkland dry food..

ive done all the hollistic and premium grain-free dog foods only to discover im wasting huge amounts of money

costco has a cheap alternative, 35$ for huge bag (i think 30kg) where im used to paying 55$ for 15kg (acana, orijen, etc) costo brand has same ingredients, grain free, dogs love it

the best and cheapest is still homemade if you have time + big freezer

i feed my dog blue buffalo, in my opinion the best dog food available. I have to drive to cornwall to get it at petsmart though, all the stores that sometimes stock it here charge a fortune for it, at Petsmart it's only $60 a bag which may seem high, but only the best for my dog.

best ones are grain free.

best of the best are:
orijen
wellness core
taste of the wild
innova evo

i'll use acana or wellness puppy for the first year then probably orijen.

orijen is the best of the best but quite expensive.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

savait tu que orijen on changer leur recette au moin 5 fois sans meme avertir les fournisseur ,et quand il chagait le disign du sac il boostait les prix encore plus .

si la recette est bonne pourquoi la changer??? regarde du coter de EVO beaucoup mieux que origen ,pour ma part mon chien mangait taste of the wild rien a dire sur cette sorte et maintenent il ne mange que du EVO

savait tu que orijen on changer leur recette au moin 5 fois sans meme avertir les fournisseur ,et quand il chagait le disign du sac il boostait les prix encore plus .

si la recette est bonne pourquoi la changer??? regarde du coter de EVO beaucoup mieux que origen ,pour ma part mon chien mangait taste of the wild rien a dire sur cette sorte et maintenent il ne mange que du EVO

ce que j'aimais de Orijen c'Est que c'est Canadien et c'est fabriqué in-house au lieu de dans une autre usine.

J'ai pas encore décidé pour mon chien... mais je vais lire un peu plus avec ce que tu viens de dire.

Mes autres chiens je donnais nature balance.

i dunno what to say..about the recall..but my dog has been on kirkland for the last 3 years..( all his life)..and he never got sick...or any problems.., and he is occasionally on chicken and pork bones diet...

I think kirkland is very good.. Diamond makes also taste of the wild, and many, many other brands.

Just hope it's better now, because they had more than one recall.

the price difference makes it very attractive, even though it's not as good as the premium brands.. it's like 30% of the price for 80% of the quality.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately on the subject (since I'm getting a new dog soon) and I've been finding interesting stuff.

A raw diet is 0-20% carbs,

Innova Evo red is 42% proteins, 22% fat and 15% carbs; that's impressive!
Innova has been bought by P&G and they have a reputation for messing with the ingredients (boosting profit when people rely on the brand) but for now it's still good.
Innova uses no products from China.

Orijen is 25%, and Champion pet foods is renowned for very, very high waulity. They mfg themselves and it'S ALL local ingredients from Alberta and around.

Wellness core is also good but is made by diamon foods (recalls) and also uses products from China.

=====

There is so much information and opinions that it's quite hard to have a good understanding of all that online... seems that a lot of products (including Kirkland) are not writing the meat content in their products...

was on orijen but dog couldnt take it, always had flu etc.. doberman are very picky on food they can actually diggest and the only one working was purina large breed

Back