Event Coverage: Full Throttle Was Awesome

Svp Enlever le badge si sur la civic MR. Ca fait tit coune en criss et ca enlève de la crédibilité au forum.

Badge is mounted upside down for all you haters!
attachment.php

that was a super fun show, big ups to my 2LOcrew and my autobar crew! Cant wait till next year but fuuuu my shoulders are sun burnt.

PS luxurious has some heavy cars damnnnn

quote of the day : All the luxurious guys have shaved heads and tattoos and look latino, all the 2LO guys look alike, are shirtles, drunk and in all shape

Please someone have the guys who organize these shows understand that girls tend to be overrated. Pr0n exists, otherwise, in street shows I want to see cars. Point.

Otherwise: looks like a great overall show! How come no pictures of the Transformer truck? (lol whut?)

i remember tangerine dream back when full throttle was in st-eu loll that wasnt a car show anymore it was a dirty strip club...and yeah the fat asses from got cellulite? were discusting i dont get why its so hard to get classy good looking girls im all for girls at shows if they wanna be there but please keep thw whores out sorry for the language and btw that si badge i love it made all the haters yap like little poodles! keep yapping away haters loll

i remember tangerine dream back when full throttle was in st-eu loll that wasnt a car show anymore it was a dirty strip club...and yeah the fat asses from got cellulite? were discusting i dont get why its so hard to get classy good looking girls im all for girls at shows if they wanna be there but please keep thw whores out sorry for the language and btw that si badge i love it made all the haters yap like little poodles! keep yapping away haters loll

Your right. All the classy girls were working in the booths, but some people still like to see trashy girls with daddy issues... LOL

Back