Getting impounded after inspection?

Nope it passes over with the car.
I dont think im going to sell it i just ordered tires for it on tire rack and fixed everything. Also got brand new bigger injectors.Im just waiting to get the spare ecu i left at dmf diesel back with the chip tune in it so i can take it to inspection without the egr check engine.. ill still put it for sale after since i want to move on to another project but alteast with it inspected i can put it for full price ;)

WRONG the inpsection i given to the CURENT OWNER...there is no legal way to get out of a inpection...BUT la mise au rancard is accepted most of the time because it take a inspection to put it back on the road..but that is to the discretion of the judge sice the law is not turned that way.

Exactly false my friend got an inspection sold it to another friend. The guy who sold it got a ticket and the car still needed to pass an inspection.

never heard about that one, unless the law have changed recently !!
but unless i see something lidgit on this i would leave it as an internet story

because the new driver could say to the court he was never advise on the event...since no legal paper were given to him...

Un policier peut pas te menacer de sanctions pour te faire taire. C'est de l'intimidation. C'est malheureusement ta parole contre la sienne.
Oui je sais..cest la jaurai du sortir mon cell et tout filmer..mais jy aie pas penser sous le coup..y menguelait vraiment beaucoup pour aucune raison. Le monde qui me connaisse save je suis super polit et specialement avec un policier.

As for the inspection. Yes they do transfer...having already fotten an inspection in the past ive searched up and selling it dosent work

As for the inspection. Yes they do transfer...having already fotten an inspection in the past ive searched up and selling it dosent work

re ecrit donc ca...d'apres se que je lie ca semble se contredire !! ou je comprend pas bien ??

re ecrit donc ca...d'apres se que je lie ca semble se contredire !! ou je comprend pas bien ??
Desoler je fais des erreurs quand shui sur tapatalk..non mais jme contredis pas.

Si tu vend le char a quelqun dautre linspection est transferer avec..cest le vehicule qui a une inspection et sa reste dans son historique..
Mais si tu a une inspection mecanique a cause que ton vehicule est remiser trop longtemps sa peu etre bypasser avec un tony transfer(qui marche pas avec des inspection donner par la police)

I think i'll print out a copy of this & put it in my car. That way I have proof if i get pulled over.

I think i'll print out a copy of this & put it in my car. That way I have proof if i get pulled over.

did it last year ...got pulled over 2 time , sent to the inspection both time ...sa depend juste du policier en fait :(

did it last year ...got pulled over 2 time , sent to the inspection both time ...sa depend juste du policier en fait :(

Dépend plus du conducteur, il en a qui on ben de la difficulté à comprendre après un seul BVA...

Back