grand theft auto 5

C'est le download digital, la copie disque a une installation de 8gb à faite..

Toze j'espère ça va être réglé bientôt, apparemment la version digitale a des problèmes de textures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

mon frere joue depuis hier soir sans probleme. C'est lui qui l'a acheter si c'etait moi je l'aurais acheter en disque, les download de 18gb avec mon internet cheap c'est vraiment pas fun

I dunno what all the hype is about , it's the same as the rest of the GTA's , don't get me wrong the story line is pretty good and graphics are nice but it's kinda like before once you finish the campaign you go around causing chaos or stealing cars. Nothing different then previous gta's .

Was very excited about the online aspect until i heard it was capped at 16 players at a time. Now only reason to play online is for those extra missions.

J'avais lu quelque part que cetait 16 player au ps3 pis que cetait 40 sur le ps4. Il disait quon allait pouvoir payer 10$ pour les transferer sur ps4. Peut etre que c'est faut aussi je me souviens pas de la source.

Sent from my microwave

I dunno what all the hype is about , it's the same as the rest of the GTA's , don't get me wrong the story line is pretty good and graphics are nice but it's kinda like before once you finish the campaign you go around causing chaos or stealing cars. Nothing different then previous gta's .

Was very excited about the online aspect until i heard it was capped at 16 players at a time. Now only reason to play online is for those extra missions.

I don't know if you played online on other version if not, thrust me, 16player is fucking awesome, just think about 16 other retards like you....

Cars crashing everywhere, random fight, helicopter....

When you drive the bus you can let the other players in.... I was always stealing a bus other players was climbing in and at some point I was screaming allahu Akbar and olding the grenade... Boom no more bus an players lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

There are quite a few negative comments on the driving physics, but you can't judge this kind of thing just watching videos. You have to play the game.

With that said, I loved GTA IV's driving physics, but I never actually disliked any of previous GTAs driving physics either so as far as I'm concerned it'll be fine.

Ramassé à midi au Walmart, aucun lineup, aucune attente. Comme un gestionnaire.

Je lai pogner a 54,99$ ce matin chez bestbuy + 5$ de carte-cadeau , che pas pq ils avaient pas le droit de donner des gold money clips...

It's in my blood

EzBh7hO.gif

Back