Hennessey Venom GT 0-370 km/h in 19.96s

Underground Racing Stage R LP570 Superleggera > this

Maybe for a week or two... The hennessy is reliable and much lighter. I'd go with it plus its a proper rwd. 0-200mph 15.9 sec vs 24 for veyron

Superleggera... a gallardo isn't that reliable, put 1750whp on it and try to see how that goes.

Anyone notice the exhaust rooster tail out the back at the beginning? Dear lord that made me laugh!

La Hennessey Venom GT est une voiture de sport parmi les plus puissantes au monde. Dotée d'un moteur V8 Biturbo pouvant être préparé jusqu'à 1 244 ch1, elle atteint les 100 km/h en 2,5 secondes. Elle est basée sur le châssis et la carrosserie de la Lotus Exige, qui a été rallongé pour pouvoir installer le moteur de la Corvette ZR1 et sa boîte 6 rapports Ricardo plc.

Donc c'est une exige modifier avec un moteur de zr1

Ouch

What does he stands for?

He doesn't engineer a car, he puts pieces together.

He doesn't test parts, improve them, go back to the drawing board and redesign them.

He puts preexisting combinations of parts together under an existing shell and then flames other companies who's cars don't have these figures.

It's absurd to put his name on cars because none of the parts that go into them are his.

He's just a con artist who's trying to rip people off with his absurd prices.

That's why I don't like him.

If all you care about is performance and don't matter what the cost is morally or physically then sure go ahead and get one.

I'm not denying that they aren't fast, I just don't like what they stand for.

He doesn't engineer a car, he puts pieces together.

He doesn't test parts, improve them, go back to the drawing board and redesign them.

He puts preexisting combinations of parts together under an existing shell and then flames other companies who's cars don't have these figures.

It's absurd to put his name on cars because none of the parts that go into them are his.

He's just a con artist who's trying to rip people off with his absurd prices.

That's why I don't like him.

If all you care about is performance and don't matter what the cost is morally or physically then sure go ahead and get one.

I'm not denying that they aren't fast, I just don't like what they stand for.

Im curious as to how much about this car you actually know.....

Im curious as to how much about this car you actually know.....

You can't disagree with me when I say he's a swap artist. Honestly you could build something equivalent for a third of the price through independent companies yourself. Fuck if I had the money I'd do it too.

It's a twin turbo LS3...go see what a twin turbo c6 vette can do nevermind in his shell.

Oh and do you know the price tag? $1mil

How many has he sold? 5?

So how can you compare it with the likes of supercars, it's a frakencar, not some new innovative amazing design that he's come up with. ITS AN EXISTING CAR that he can't even sell. It's also not mass produced like most supercars!

Also I've heard of many occasions where he basically takes the money and runs, does part of the job or takes months to complete a project for a customer when it was in a contract for significantly less time.

Just do some digging and you'll see how crummy of a company hennessey is.

For example:

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=622

Maybe for a week or two... The hennessy is reliable and much lighter. I'd go with it plus its a proper rwd. 0-200mph 15.9 sec vs 24 for veyron

Superleggera... a gallardo isn't that reliable, put 1750whp on it and try to see how that goes.
are u mentally challenged brah

You can't disagree with me when I say he's a swap artist. Honestly you could build something equivalent for a third of the price through independent companies yourself. Fuck if I had the money I'd do it too.

It's a twin turbo LS3...go see what a twin turbo c6 vette can do nevermind in his shell.

How many has he sold? 5?

So how can you compare it with the likes of supercars, it's a frakencar, not some new innovative amazing design that he's come up with. ITS AN EXISTING CAR that he can't even sell. It's also not mass produced like most supercars!

Also I've heard of many occasions where he basically takes the money and runs, does part of the job or takes months to complete a project for a customer when it was in a contract for significantly less time.

For example:

It's actually 1.5 million, john hennesey said it himself lol.
Steven tyler has one black.

Honestly, its probably the best car you can ever buy pre-tuned. I think no other cars can give the feeling of this light weight car (lotus exige body)

How many has he sold? 5?

For example:

Learn something new every day. DAMN thats some bad press wow.

Back