Holy shit montreal cab driver runs over customer after argument

Im glad it happened... under no circumstances you should jump on, kick or violated anyone's property. Not everyone can react smoothly in such situation.

114287_340.jpg

j'y aurait rentrer dedans moi aussi p-e pas passer dessus mais l'accoter comme faut

Sa ma fait rire oui et non

Oui parce que criss qu'il la meriter :p

Non parce que le taxi etait pas jammer la. Il avait en masse de chemin possible pour partir. Il fait meme un u-turn pour revenir foncer sur eux.

Mais bon j'ai quand meme rie :D

if you gonna go up against a car then prepare to suffer the consequences
It sucks if this kid dies but I'm not gonna shed a tear over his stupidity

Was the guy recording the vid a Scottish tourist or something??

Well, you learn through mistakes, those guys shouldn't fuck around like that anymore. What happened to the guy, btw?

Il a bin faite esti,ils étaient rendu sur le char!
Au juste c'était des manifestant ou une gang juste dememe de crinqué?

Kudos to the taxi driver. I want full story, but don't do to others that you wouldn't want done to yourself.

the same moron kicking the cab first is the one getting hit at the end, he walked away and then went back to kick it again, then at the end try to hit the cab again. if he dies, one less asshole in society. I doubt all those people were all in the cab, yet they joined in quick for some vandalism. too bad he only got one

if you gonna go up against a car then prepare to suffer the consequences
It sucks if this kid dies but I'm not gonna shed a tear over his stupidity

Was the guy recording the vid a Scottish tourist or something??

No its the plateau, his accent is probably fake.

Good for the taxi driver. Fucking degenerates kicking and jumping on his car... typical arab attitude.

I love the burnout after he ran the guy over too, epic.

X2 The cab driver seems like the victim to me. If you have escalated things so far as to be jumping on the cab's hood, then don't be surprised when he runs somebody over trying to get away.

Cab driver was probably scared for his life, it was 1 vs. 10.

Guy getting run over threw the first punch.

Probably a British student. Fricking run over guy deserved it. I mean what would you do if someone was doing that to your ride?

Back