honda civic 94 b16a2 ou mitsubishi eclipse 97 gs a vendre pas cher 1700$

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i hate being a douche but people are such trolls its like they have nothing better to do with their lives headbanger first you need a car and good luck with that 5 dollars and lude srs got 2 much time on his hands i wonder where he finds it between all that fapping to le prons kustom on the other hand cant help but make retarded jokes that make no sense lol but if there are any serious people on this site i would be glad to talk some more im new to mtl racing and havent bothered with this site before because i know its full of lifeless trolls but maybe theres still hope for mtl racing

i have a car, but i'm not going to brag about having a daily driver on MR... i offered you money to get rid of this overflow of projects you apparently have. i don't know why you have to get all hostile lol

Le cendrier est même pas vidé. Ça doit sentir la vrai charogne ta caisse le gros. Même la scrap en voudrait pas.

snake u got an fd as well so you can understand me a little i want mine back and this is the amount of money i need at 500 u get the car i keep the engine the engine alone is worth 1800 at osaka i am giving the car away with the engine for a good value if u have an fd then u must know dom even dom from drumond is going to take it for the rest of the money thats left on my rebuild so i dont care i just need to sell it because it would help as well financially i dont need to deal with all these trolls haters or lowballers if u know anything about cars or hondas you all know the real value of this engine so please dont lowball and stop trolling!!!!! ps snake i bet im old than you KID!

snake u got an fd as well so you can understand me a little i want mine back and this is the amount of money i need at 500 u get the car i keep the engine the engine alone is worth 1800 at osaka i am giving the car away with the engine for a good value if u have an fd then u must know dom even dom from drumond is going to take it for the rest of the money thats left on my rebuild so i dont care i just need to sell it because it would help as well financially i dont need to deal with all these trolls haters or lowballers if u know anything about cars or hondas you all know the real value of this engine so please dont lowball and stop trolling!!!!! ps snake i bet im old than you KID!

point? virgule? paragraphe? crisse t'écrit aussi bien que tu répares tes chars!

but yo i understand, but no one will want to pay that much for it na meann bra and yeah ur prolly older than me how much did u buy ur fd for?

view.image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back